Bonus Chapter :)

Hello everyone. I haven't seen you in such a long time. 'Who are you? What's happening?'.

Well I'm Jeon SeolBi. If that doesn't ring any bells then maybe Kim SeolBi will.

It's been 7 years since me and Jungkook got married and in the night of our wedding, I became pregnant.

Her name is Jeon Hana. She is very cheerful, smart, sporty (like Jungkook), shy sometimes (like me), she has a really bubbly personality around the people that she's really close with. Me, Jungkook, my parents, Jungkook's parents, Jennie, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung.

Only they are really close to her outside her family. When she's at school, she's quite a bit shy. Well at least she isn't like me when I was in school. She has a few friends. Like 3 or 4. The closest is this boy in another class and a girl that is in the same class as Haneul. The boy's name is Kwang Joon and the girl's name is Mina.

Today it's Hana's birthday. She's now 7 years old.

Me and Jungkook are in the kitchen puting the candles on the birthday cake.

SeolBi:"Jungkook did you get ready the phone to take pictures and film?"

Jungkook:"Of course. Let me go and see where she is."

SeolBi:" Ok."

Jungkook's POV

I go to the living room to check there because I know that she likes to watch kids tv shows, but she's not there. I go to our gym room, and I know what're you thinking. 'Why would a child be there?!'. Well sometimes when I work out she joins in. She likes sports, like I do. I go there and I see her doing some gimnastics.

Jungkook:"Hello, my beautiful princess."

Hana:"Hi daddy! But don't you call mommy princess?"

Jungkook:"She's a queen, you're a princess."

Hana:"And you are a king!"

Jungkook:"Yes."

Soon SeolBi comes into the gym and sings. I take out the camera really quick and film.

SeolBi:"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday Hana! Happy birthday to you~!"

Hana:"I forgot that today is my birthday!"

Jungkook:"Don't lie! When both of us were 7 we didn't even know the weekday's names!😂"

SeolBi:"True😂. Hana, make a wish and then blow the candles"

After a few seconds Hana blows the candles.

All of us:"Yay!"

Jungkook:"Hana, say hi to the camera!"

Hana:"Hi!"

SeolBi:"Oh! You're still filming?"

Jungkook:"I want to sent it to our parents, my hyungs and your friends. That's why I'm still filming."

SeolBi:"Well I think we got enough. Let's take some pictures as well."

Jungkook:"Sure but.."

SeolBi:"But what?"

I whisper in SeolBi's ear that she will press the film button and I go and bring the presents. He nods at me and then I go.

SeolBi's POV

Hana:"Where is daddy going?"

SeolBi:"He's going to take something and come back."

Hana:"Ok."

Then I press the filming button and then right when Jungkook was coming, I put the camera in the direction where the door is.

Jungkook:"Surprise!"

Hana:"😱😱!!! Presents!!"

Jungkook puts down the bags.

Jungkook:"So this one is from me. This one from mommy, these 2 from our parents, these 6 fron my friends and these 4 from mommy's friends."

SeolBi:"There are 14 presents. So many."

Jungkook:"Yeah. Hana, do you want to help you open them?"

Hana:"Yeah. I can't do it by myself."

After 1 or 2 hours of opening Hana's toys we finally are done.

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook:"Oh! We haven't taken a pucture with all of us yet! SeolBi!"

SeolBi:"Yeah! What is it?"

Jungkook:"Come upstairs for a bit."

SeolBi:"I can't. I'm making dinner."

Jungkook:"Hana, let's go downstairs."

We go downstairs and go to the kitchen.

Jungkook:"We're here."

Hana:"Mommy let's take a picture!"

SeolBi:"Ok baby. Let me take the apron off first."

After she took it off she comes next to us (we're next to a window) and open the camera.

Jungkook:"Say cheese!"

All of us:"Cheese!"

Hello eveyone! So In the last chapter of the story, I wrote that this story is not over yet

Hello eveyone! So In the last chapter of the story, I wrote that this story is not over yet. Well, in this bonus chapter I wrote about what happened after a few years after they got married. So I hope you liked this bonus chapter. And thank you everyone who had read this story. This story is the first one that I ever made and I'm really proud of it. Well this is the end of 'The shy girl'
Goodbye everyone!
😘😘

 Well this is the end of 'The shy girl'Goodbye everyone!😘😘