Chapter 13: Getting ready for a date

Jungkook's POV

I wake up and look at the clock.

Jungkook:"..9:29... Wait, what?!"

I jump off my bed and hurry to get ready. I go downstairs to the living room.

When I get there, I saw RM, Suga and V sitting on the couch watching TV, and they were still in their PJ's.

Jungkook:"Hey, guys! What are you doing? Do you know what time it is?"

RM:"Yeah, it's 9:36 am. So?"

Suga:"Why are you dressed like this? We don't go anywhere today.."

Jungkook:"Wait, what? Don't we need to go to practice today?"

RM:"No. Did Jin forgot to tell you?"

Jungkook:"I think you already know the answer."

V:"Hahahaha!😂 Wait here, I'll go call Jin."

V got up and goes to Jin to tell him to come here.

Jin:"Why did you call me?"

Jungkook:"Can I know why you didn't tell me that today we don't have practice?"

Jin:"Oh, I'm really sorry! I forgot. I've told everyone and when I wanted to tell you, you were upstairs with Jimin, J-Hope and V."

Jungkook:"Next time, be careful not to forget. I'm going back to sleep."

I go to my room, change back in my PJ's and sleep.

SeolBi's POV

My alarm rings and I wake up. I look at the clock and it was 10:30 am. I get off my bed and go get ready.

I got out of the bathroom and go downstairs to the kitchen to take something to eat.

I go to the refrigerator to look inside it and then this happened:

Mom:"Booo!!"

SeolBi:"Aaaahhhh! God.. You scared me!"

Mom:" That's what I wanted to do in the first place."😁

SeolBi:" Please don't scare me again like that.. I don't like it."

Mom:"Ok, ok. So, what do you wanna eat?"

SeolBi:"I dunno.. Everything is good with me."

Mom:"Do you want salad and some orange juice?"

SeolBi:"Yeah, why not."

Mom goes to the frige and takes out the orange juice and the salad.

Mom:"Here. Good appetite!"

SeolBi:"Thanks." :)

I eat the food and drink the juice, then I go to my room.

SeolBi:"Ok! Let's watch some k-dramas!"

I open my laptop and watch "Who are you- school 2015". It is my favourite k-drama. And my favourite actress is Kim SoHyun. I love her and her great acting skills.😍

Now it's 2:07 pm and my mom called me to come downstairs because she said that someone came to see me.

I go to the living room and I see Jungkook.

SeolBi:" Oh, hey Jungkook. What are yoy doing here?"

Jungkook:"I came to see you."

SeolBi:"Realy? That's so sweet of you!"

Jungkook:"Well, umm.. you should get ready because we're going to see a movie and then the rest is a surprise."

SeolBi:"Ok.. I'll be back in 15 or 20 minutes!"

I run to my room and get ready. I take a large t-shirt, black shorts and a jaket ( in case if it will be cold outside). Next, I go to my mirror and do my makeup and hair. I get my purse and put my wallet and take a few thinks that I might need later ( because that's what every girl does😂). Then I go downstairs.

SeolBi:" I'm ready!"

Jungkook:" Ok, let's go."

Hi everyone! I hope you liked this chapter, and again, I know it's short. But tomorrow, or the day after that, I'll post another chapter. Bye!