Chapter 15: SeolBi's past memories

It has been a week since we got together, and all we did was hug, hold hands and hang out as usual. But, the thing is that sometimes I want to kiss him, but I don't get the right moment to do so.

One time, I tried to kiss him on the cheek and when I was about to do it, he looked at me and I froze. Ugh! Why am I like this? Other girls can kiss their boyfriends without fear, and here I am.

I need to find a way to become more confident, be fearless and other stuff. But, if I think about it, I was realy shy before I met Jungkook and his friends. Before I didn't have any friends, and now I have 7 friends ( one of them being my boyfriend).

~~Flashback~~

When I was in kindergarden, I usualy was playing alone and minding my own business. But sometimes I was talking with other kids as well, but more I was by myself.

In 5th grade, I was bullyed by some kids in my class: 8 girls and 3 boys. The bullying lasted about 4 months. They were putting gum on my chair, some of the girls were beating me up when I tried to defend myself. When I was in class duty, they were making a mess in the class and when I finished cleaning, they were making a mess again.

I cryed a lot because of them, and finally, I told my mom about it and then the bullying stoped. But after 2 months, I had to move to another school.

At the school that I transfered to, I tried to be like other kids but it didn't work that well. At least I wasn't bullyed.

My parents divorced when I was 5 or 6 years old. They were arguing almost all the time and well.. they couldn't rezist anylonger, so they divorced. But dad wanted to keep in touch with me, so he bought me a phone.

~~End of the flashback~~

Jungkook's POV:

I see SeolBi looking God knows where, and I call her name many times and no response.

Jungkook:"SeolBi?.. SeolBi. Hey, SeolBi!!"

SeolBi:"Huh? What is it?"

Jungkook:" Can I know what were you thinking about?"

SeolBi:"I-I wasn't thinking about anything. I was just... I don't know what I was doing.."

Jungkook:" You were staring at.. I don't know where. Are you feeling alright?"

SeolBi:" Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry."

Jungkook:" Ok, if you say so."

SeolBi's POV:

Actually, I was thinking about my past, but I don't want to tell him that.

I am with Jungkook in the living room, talking about what movie to watch.

SeolBi:" Jungkook, what do you think about this?" *I show him the movie 'The terminator 1'*

Jungkook:" Yeah, I haven't seen it for some time. Let's watch it."

SeolBi:" Ok."

Me and Jungkook are watching 'The terminator 1'. This is the 4th time I see this movie, and I can't get enough of it. The first time that I saw it, it was when I was 13 years old, at dad's place for a few days.

*Phone rings*

Jungkook:"Oh, sorry. My phone is ringing."

SeolBi:"It's ok. Go answer it."

Jungkook:"Ok. I'll be right back."

While he goes to talk with the person that called him, I go to the kitchen to take a glass of water.

Jungkook:" SeolBi?"

SeolBi:" Yes?"

Jungkook:" I have to go to the dorm. V hyung called me because he needs help with something."

SeolBi:" OK. Say hi to him and the other guys for me."

Jungkook:"OK. I will."

Jungkook kissed my cheek and I blush. He saw it and he smiled.

Jungkook:" You're so cute!"

I smile.

Jungkook:" Ok. I'm gonna go now. Bye!"

SeolBi:" Bye!"

I watch Jungkook leaving, and I watch him until I don't see him anymore.

I go to my room and have a look at the homework that I have to do for the next day.

SeolBi:" English, easy. Math,  hard. Chemistry, eh.. so-so. So, I have to do these.. Ugh! I hate math! But I still have to do the homework.."

I'm staying at my desk and start doing my homework.

After 1 hour...

SeolBi:" Finally! Done!"

I get my backpack ready for the next day and now it's time for watching some k-drama before dinner time.

Some time later..

It's now 11 pm.

SeolBi:" Oh, look at the time! I have to get ready for bed."

I change in my PJ's and do my night routine. I lay on my bed and try to fall asleep.

I hope you liked this chapter. ^_^

 ^_^