Chapter 8: Practice part 1

Jungkook took me back home and then he has gone to his house.

I go to the kitchen, and I see my mom making sweets. I don't really know why, but I don't mind eating them. My mom saw me and she asked me if I want some. And of course, I said yes. I eat 2 or 3 of them, then I go to my room.

When I get there, I lay on my bed, take my phone out, and send a message to the guys.

All of them sent the same song name!

I go on youtube to find the song, and I listened to it. They're right. The song fits me. I search for the lyrics,write them on paper, and try to learn it.

The next day..

I woke up and I go to the bathroom to get ready. While I was taking a shower , I sang Butterfly without even noticing. I sang the full song, so that means I'm good to go.

I go down stairs and I eat my breakfast.

SeolBi:"Mom, today I'll be home kinda late..So if you see that I'm not home, that is why."

Mom:"Ok. But try to come home before 9 pm. Alright?"

SeolBi:"Yes."

I kiss my mom's cheek and then I go to school.

When I got there, I saw Jungkook waiting for me by the gate. I go to him to say hi.

SeolBi:"Good morning! Did you wait for me here?"

Jungkook:"Good morning, and yeah I did. Did your mom tell you to come home at a certain time?"

SeolBi:"Yes..She said to try to be home before 9 pm.."

Jungkook:"Well we have time to practice until then.We finish school at 4 pm, and until 7 or 8 pm we can practice your singing."

SeolBi:"Great! I already know the song, but the part that I don't like is singing in front of others."

Jungkook:"Don't worry. Everything will be alright."

I take the books from my locker and go to class. After the classes ended, me and Jungkook go to practice.

We got to the meeting place and Namjoon told us this:

Namjoon:"Ok so, SeolBi will be alone in this room for almost 4 minutes to repeat the song. In that part of the room is a camera and it will be filming you while you sing, so that we can know how your voice is like when you're singing alone, knowing that no one is around."

Jungkook:"Then you knock on the door as sign for me to enter the room and listen you singing. If you want to, I'll turn other way or look another way while you sing. But the second time you sing, I'll look at you, and you will look at me right in my eyes."

SeolBi:"O-ok.. I'll try."

Jin:" Ok. So, we will go out and you can calm down and sing the song. Today only Jungkook will listen to you sing face to face. Tomorrow, Taehyung will come with him as well, and so on."

Namjoon:"Ok, so let's go out."

All the boys got out of the room. I take a deep breath, and then I start to sing. It sounded like an echo, and I love it when my voice sounds like this. After I sang the song, I knocked on the door and then Jungkook comes in.

Hi guys! I know it's kinda short, but I'll put the next chapter when I have time, so I hope you liked it so far. Bye!😘