Chapter 1

Addison's POV

I sit in my desk, impatiently       waiting for the bell to ring. It was about to be lunch and I was so excited. Usually my cheer friends tell me not to sit with zombies but I really can't help myself. Especially since that night with Zed.

"Addison?" I shook my head to get rid of my thoughts. My teacher was asking me something. "Um, yes!" "Question number 19." He pointed to his black board. I wasn't paying attention. I'll just guess. "Um 48?"

The whole class (including my teacher) looked at me. "Incorrect." He started asking other people question 19. I really can't concentrate after that night.

Finally the bell rang. I think I was the quickest to jump out of my seat. People started racing out of the class. "Miss Addison." My teacher called again. What does he want. "Yes sir." "You're starting to flunk my class."  "Im sorry sir, I'll do better next time." I walked out. I probably won't do better I just want to leave.

I sat with Zed, Eliza, and Bonzo at their lunch table. "Hey guys!" I looked over to see Zed winking at me. That made me blush.

We were 10 minutes into our lunch break when my stomach started paining. It was rumbling. I think I am going to vomit. "Excuse me." I got up and ran for the bathroom.

Do I have food poisoning? Am I dying? Did I eat too much?

The food I just devoured was coming out of me. This is not good. I might be getting sick. Am I getting sick? I never just throw up.

The bathroom door opened and a girl walked in. I can't let anyone know I'm throwing up I held it all back until she left.

I flushed the toilet and unlocked the stall lock. I looked in the mirror to see chunks of vomit still on my face. GROSS! I quickly grabbed paper towels and wiped my face. Then I washed my hands.

Why was I throwing up?