Chapter 3

Zed's POV

It's been two days since Addison frightened me to death which is not normal because I'm zombie.

Today something wasn't right. Addison never came to school dressed like her normal self. She came In a old t-shirt and sweat pants.

"Hey, Addison!" I yelled. She looked at me and then ran. Why? Did I do something wrong?

The whole day I was stressed out. Thinking about the most prettiest girl in the whole world. Two days ago she left and didn't tell me where she was until I asked, and now she's avoiding me.

At lunch she didn't sit with me, she haven't talked to me all day, and she's not acting the way she usually does, and I'm loosing my mind!

That night as I slept in my bed, all I could think about was her being with someone else.

Did she like someone else?

The next day Addison wasn't in school. She really has me worried. Is she okay? I can't even knock on her door because her parents would probably answer unless...

I knock on Eliza's door and she answers looking very annoyed.

"What do you want Zed?" Eliza was really smart when it comes to computer, techy stuff. "Can you hack my Z-band to make me look human?" "Zed, it's too dangerous!"
There goes my chances of getting to the point of this.

I turned from the door to see Addison sneaking past the fence...

________________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading! I really hope you enjoy my fanfic of zombies! More to come