Chapter 7

Addison's POV

I lay in zed's bed. He's not here. I'm still in my sweatpants and
t-shirt that I wore a couple of days ago. I opened his bedroom door and walk down his hall. He was sitting on his couch with Zoey, pretending to be a dog.

He looks back to see me. "Good Morning, sunshine." He says.
I blush.

"I really have to go." I tell him. He grabs my wrist and pulls me into the kitchen away from Zoey's sight. "You're not going to faint this time, are you?" He whispers worried.
"I Won't, I promise."

He pulls my face close and kisses me. "I love you, Addison." "I love you too, Zed."

I walked into my house expecting to see my parents but I don't. I walk up the stairs and into my bedroom. I grabbed my clothes and got a shower.

Once I got out and dried my hair, my stomach started rumbling. Not again. There has to be something wrong with me. I vomit mostly every day.

"Addison!"
I jumped and turned around. "Hi mom, hi dad."
"Where were you!?" My mom demanded an answer. "I- I don't know." I replied.
"You don't know!"
"Yeah."

I run past them. "Addison! Get back here!" I don't stop running. I can't stop running, until... I run into someone.

"I'm sorry." I said. They held me from falling. I look up and see... ZED?!

"Addison! Are you okay?" "I am now." He rubs my hair. "It's okay, I'm here." He kisses the top of my head.

"I can't go back! I can't go back, Zed!" I pretty much crying "Calm down, I'm here."

Everything is spinning again. I have to try to calm down. Count to five.
One, two, thre-

Every thing goes black...

___

I really hope you enjoyed.
I love you all
                            -thegirlybooks