Chapter 14

13 weeks later

Addison's POV

Every day I look in the mirror to see any growth in my belly. It's only been last week when I started noticing growth. It was starting to round out. I'm going to get so fat.

Me and Zed have been hanging out often. We have discussed the baby a few times and Zed promised to help me with the  baby.

I still have been getting 'morning sickness'. Why is it called that? The sickness lasts the whole day.

Finally I'm ready and I'm off to school. Every class is boring so I'm really excited for lunch. I sit at the empty lunch table and wait for Zed.

I feel my stomach spin. While Zed's not here I can just go to the bathroom.

I walk back in and still no Zed. Then I take a moment to realize that there are no zombies. There are only people here. I try not to panic. Deep breaths. If I stress, I faint.

I hear people talking. "Did you here they are taking zombies away?"
"Yeah I heard. For now they are removing them from public places like school. But soon they will move zombies to an abandoned island."

They're removing zombies?! Who? Why?

I quickly run from the school to see if Zed's okay. I'm getting out of breath. I can't knock on the door. Zed's dad might answer.

His window is left open. I was in cheerleading. I should be flexible enough. But I'm pregnant now. I get up and into the window.

"Zed!"

I look around his room... he's not here...