Chapter 9

Addison's POV

I walk home. I'm still in a lot of pain but I try to ignore it. My mom is standing in the doorway.
"Hi, mom." I walk in.

"Addison, Bucky called. He said if you're not going to show up to cheerleading practice than he's going to kick you out."

"Okay." I say as I run upstairs.
I can't show up any way. I'm in way to much pain. My arms are aching, my head hurts, and every where else.

I take a nap so I wouldn't be in pain the whole time. I might go to the doctor later and see what's wrong with me.

I'm not going to tell anyone I'm going though. I've skipped school mostly every day. Well, technically I am having a sick day but.. never mind. I can't just stress out about it.

My mom woke me up. "Addison."
"What?"
"Food is ready."
"Okay."

I get up and walk downstairs. "So, where were you?" "I was- I was.."
I couldn't think of anything. "I was with a friend over night."

After our meal, I go to the hospital. I'm sitting in the waiting room twiddling my thumbs. A nurse walks out. "Addison?"

I jump out of my seat and walk to the nurse. She leads me to a room. I sat there waiting for a doctor.

I am so excited. I just want to get to the bottom of this. A doctor walks in and closes the door. "Hello!" She says.

Share does her examination , writes things down, and asks questions about my sickness.

I sit impatiently as the doctor leaves the room.

I look at my phone for something to do.

The nurse walks in.

"We have concluded that you are..."

___

Cliff hanger! I hope you enjoyed.