Chapter 4

Addison's POV

I wake up to go to school and have serious pain. I have a headache, cramps, and pain in my chest area.

My face is covered in acne, and I feel it coming. I throw up in the toilet. What is happening? I don't even feel like trying to look good today.

Eh.. sweat pants will do. My hair (wig) is in a messy bun, and I'm not even putting on makeup.

I walk to school and see Zed walking into the school. I forgot about Zed! I can't let him see me like this.

He turns around and waves at me. I pretend I don't see him and run as fast as I can. I'm so embarrassed.

I sit in class writing down my work, when my stomach starts growling. It started slowly coming up my throat. Than it starts rushing up. I raise my hand and run to the bathroom.

I really should go to the doctor. I think I have some sort of bug in my system.

My phone buzzes. 1 message received. I swipe to see a text from Bucky. Dearest cousin, there is cheerleading practice after school  -Bucky.

I'm going to have to tell him I can't make It. I had to sneak past my parents so they wouldn't see what I was wearing.

I walk into my classroom. "Alright class, now I want you to use algebra to solve this question."

I can't  focus. My world is falling apart. I can't even talk to the guy I love the most.

When I go home my parents greet me at the door. "Welcome home sweetie!" The both yell. "Addison! What are you wearing?!" My mom yells. "What I'm comfortable in." I explained. "Addison, you are such an embarrassment." They both walk away.

Who says that to their children? It made me feel like I wasn't good enough. I know people say I cant run away from my problems but that doesn't mean I won't try.

I past the fence of where the zombies and humans separate. I know that there shouldn't be humans where zombies live so I decided to go there to avoid being made fun of.

"Addison?"