Chapter 24

Addison's POV

I feel so bad for Zed having to deal with me every day. I feel bad for him... actually.. he's the one who got me pregnant, so never mind.

I messed up my hair, did my makeup like I never do, and dress differently so I could find the baby gender. I got out the door when Zed caught me.
"Addison? What are you doing?"
I turned back and looked at Zed.
"I.. uh... nothing."
"C'mon, let's go back inside." He grabbed my hand and helped me up into the door. The door was higher off the ground and my belly is big so it was hard for me to get in.

"Zed, I really want to know if the baby is a boy or girl." I said, taking off what I had smeared on.
"I know but you're going to have to wait." He pushed me into the other room.
"We can't leave until everything is cleared up." He brought up.
"I know."

The news network came on tv.
"Addison still not found. If any of you see her, come and get a reward."
"Ugh." I planted my face into a pillow.
"No one is going to find me... right Zed?"
"I will protect you with everything I have."
We snuggled together for the rest of the night.

I open my eyes in Zed's arms. He's asleep too. I cuddle back in and try to sleep again when he wakes up and carries me around the room.
"Zed, stop it!" I laughed.
He put me on our sofa and tickled me.
"What a great way to start my morning." I joked.