Chapter 10

Before you start reading, I know some of you will just skip this and continue reading the fanfiction, but if you are reading this I just wanted you to let you know that you are beautiful, everything about you is gorgeous, keep smiling. I hope I made your day because I love all my readers. Here is the fanfic.

________________________________________________

                  Addison's POV

"We have concluded
that you are... PREGNANT!"
"I'm what?!"
"You're pregnant, congrats."

I walk home with my head full of thoughts. Am I happy? Am I sad?
What am I gonna tell Zed?" My life's going to change so much.

The next day I get ready for school. Today I have barely any pain. I put on my pink dress. On my way to school I see Zed. My eyes get red as if I'm going to cry.

"Addison, is everything okay?" "Yup."

I have to tell him some time. Unless it's not his baby. Nah, it has to be his.

In class I was deeply thinking about my pregnancy. What if Zed didn't want anything to do with the child. What would my parents think?

After class I asked Zed  if we could meet up. When we met up he seemed so excited about something. He was telling me all about him Winning a football game. I couldn't tell him I was pregnant.

That night I lied in my bed and cried. I'm so pathetic. I can't raise a child. I'm way too young. I'm not ready.

Beep. I pulled out my phone.
One message received. It was from Bucky.

Dear Addison,
  Don't bother showing up to cheerleading practice tomorrow. I don't think you should be on the team. Sorry not sorry
                                        -Bucky

Mom and dad are going to be so mad at me. I've worked so hard to get into cheerleading and now I've lost it. I don't know how to tell Zed I'm pregnant, and I don't know if I can keep the child.

I know stressing out is not good for the baby so I try to calm down. I just lay in my bed and decide weather I'm going to school or not

In the end I decide not to go to school.