Chapter 34

Addison's POV

I wake up next to Zed. He sleeps so soundly, it's kinda cute. His green hair is all over the place. I try to be as quiet as possible to get out of bed.

We only have a little bit of food left but we'll be fine for now. I'll have to think of something now that Eliza's gone. I had the perfect idea. I'd dress up like someone else and buy a years supply of things... not that I have a lot of money. But I do have a old card that my parents gave me for If I had no money. I prepared a lovely meal for Zed and I. Today is the first day he'll eat human food so I had to make it extra special.

I hear footsteps from our bedroom. Zed's awake. "Good morning sleepyhead." I say as he walks in. He grabs my waist, lifts me off the ground, and kisses my neck.
"Oh Zed, you don't know how much I love you." We kissed again.

Zed tried human food and loved it.
"Now Zed, I'm sneaking out to buy food."
"What? No you aren't! That's my job."
"Yeah... I know but you're a zombie. If anyone sees you, they'll take you away from me, and I love you too much than to do that to you."
"Yes, but if anyone sees you, than you'll have to go back to that old lifestyle of yours."
"Zed. I'll be fine." I grabbed a hoodie, covered my face, kissed Zed on the cheek and left.

Once I reached seabrook, I could feel instant regret. My stomach was growling, and my heart was beating.

I reached the store and got A LOT of food. When I had to pay, I covered my face really good.

Back at the shelter

I opened up the door and seen Zed.
"Zed I did it." We both hugged each other so tight, I didn't want to let go.
"I'm proud of you Addison."

____

Welcome to the end of ch. 34. Feel free to leave comments on my chapters. Now for a question that I think you all want a answer for.
What gender baby is Addison having? I want you all to comment below what you think. You can say boy, girl, twin boys, twin girls, a boy and a girl, triplets, and so on. Thanks for making it this far!