Chapter 23

Zed's POV

I have been keeping an eye on Addison. I know she wouldn't go into labor yet but I will still make sure she's okay.

"Hey, Addison. How are you feeling?"
She looked at me so angrily.
"Addison? Is everything okay?"
"IS EVERYTHING OKAY? ARE YOU SERIOUS?! NO, EVERYTHING IS NOT OKAY, I CANT EVEN GO HOME BECAUSE YOU DRAGGED ME INTO THIS MESS!!!" She screamed.

Mood swings.
"Addison, you know I love you."
"NO YOU DON'T!!!!!"
I walked over and wrapped my arms around her.
"We are in this together, Addison. You're not alone."

Tears streamed down her face.
"I'm so sorry." She sobbed.
Addison burrowed her face into my shoulder while I rubbed her back.

"Anyway! What's for dinner?" She gets up and looks through the fridge like nothing happened.

Me and Addison sat and watched a movie on our tv that Eliza gave us. I put my arm around her and she looks at me. Her lips looked puckered as if she wants a kiss. I can't resist. I grab her face and make out with her. I start to lay back and she gets on top of me, still kissing me. We stop for a breath, for about 30 seconds but then we start kissing again.

                   ~morning~

I open my eyes to a beautiful, sleepy girl. She sleeps so peacefully. I lift up the blankets and look at her baby bump. She's definitely growing.

Addison jumps up and runs to the bathroom. I ran in after her because I knew she was vomiting. As she vomited, I held back her hair.
"Thanks, Zed."