Chapter 8

Zed's POV

Addison's gotta be stressed out or something. She's either fainting or running away.

I decided to lay her on my bed like I usually do, and Put an ice pack on her forehead.

I wait patiently for her to wake up, to see if she's okay. She opens her eyes. "Not again." She said when she realized that she was in my house.

"I'm so embarrassed." She said as she sat up and rubbed her head.
"It's fine, I'd do anything for you."

"I am so sorry, Zed." She had tears in her eyes.

I hugged her. I would feel bad If I didn't. She cries in my arms.
"You are not well. I'm here for you." I say as I rub her back up and down.

She has life hard. I know what that's like. I just have to be there for her, no matter what happens.

I wipe her tears. Her face starts to change emotion. She gets up and runs. "Addison?"

She ran into my bathroom. "Are you okay, Addison?" I ask worriedly. "Mhmm."

Is she.. vomiting? I didn't know she was that sick. I opened the door and seen her bent over by the toilet. I walk over and pat her back with one hand, and hold up her hair with another.

"Zed, I am so sorry."
"It's fine Addison. You honestly don't have to apologize."
"But I feel bad for you, having to deal with this."

I pull her into a hug. "Addison, I want to care for you." I tell her, trying to convince her that it's fine.

Addison pulls out her phone and looks at it. "My Mom's calling." She walks to the other side of the room and answers it.

"Zed, I have to go." She walks passed me.