Chapter 16

I know I have done this before but all the women out there that feel insecure, ugly, useless, and so on. I just want to remind you that you are so much better than that. You are beautiful, strong, independent, gorgeous, and amazing. I adore you all. Thank you.

________________________________________________

Zed's POV

"What do you mean she's unable to breathe?!"
"That's what I heard. They say it was a bad panic attack."

I don't even care if the humans send me off anymore, I need to find Addison.

I push open the two doors of the hospital and angrily and stomp in. "Where's Addison?"
I demanded an answer.

The two doctors looked up and gasped. They seemed scared so they told me her room number. I opened the door and Addison was on the bed mumbling something.

"They took him. They took him away from me." She said, tears in her eyes.

"Addison."
She looked at me.
"Zed? Is that really you." She got up and ran in my arms.

"We're back!"
I turned around to see her parents.

"Get off my daughter." Addison's dad punched me in the nose.

"DAD!" Addison screamed.
"Addison, that's a zombie!"
She stoped and looked at me for a second. "He's more than a zombie to me and you can't change my mind." Addison lifted her leg, kicked her father in the crotch area, and grabbed my arm and ran.