Chapter 14

WARNING

There will be some yaoi in this chapter. Why? Because I highly doubt Lust gives a damn about gender as long as he's getting some action. I also highly doubt he cares if there are people watching him have his fun. This is my own thoughts, you all are welcomed to your own opinions. I will try to keep this PG-13 at the most and light for the most part. Just don't say I didn't warn ya. And anyone who says I didn't can be kindly directed to this little section right here.

Enjoy the chapter!

*******************

I groaned once more and prepared my mind for what I would see, before forcing Lust's door open.

The room had changed from the last I had saw it; which wasn't surprising cause Lust was always changing things up. Shades of blue and green mushed together in a way that just worked. Pillows, all in various shapes and sizes, were seemed to have been flung across the floor, some standing alone while others were clustered together in forms of mock beds. Sheets of satin, silk, and velvet draped down form the ceiling, on the the mock bed, and encircling the dozens of pillars that were scattered around the room. 

The missing humans all gave looks of mute horror, except for Paulina who was passed out, as they watched Lust was currently having Ghost Writer's tongue down his throat.

...

...

...

I didn't prepare myself enough.

My groan caught everyone's attention to me.

"Lust" I growled.

The aspect turned to me, the kaleidoscope of blues and greens that made up his eyes shining with his namesake as his black hair with a white strip was slick with sweat, as Lust smirked. "But Master~," the aspect purred, "I've just been so~ bored~ as of la~ate. Why~ not let me have~ some~ fun~? It's~ not li~ike they~ didn't ask~ to know~ my~ name~."

"Lust!" I snapped at the near useless aspect.

Lust sighed before, with a simple wave of his hand, he cast away the image of Ghost Writer.

"Your~ no fun~." Lust pouted as he fixed the sightly too big, short, silky, icy-blue robe... even when it still fell a bit, showing off way too much skin. The aspect then lounged upon one of the pillow-beds

I face-palmed and groaned in irritation before turning back to the humans. "I hope this malbonmora* twit didn't do anything too damaging."

"Physical... No." Tucker stated with wide eyes.

"But mental... now that's another story." Sam finished with a shudder.

I rolled my eyes. "As you may have figured out by now, this is Lust."

Lust winked in a seductive manner, "Hel~lo lil' sweetems~"

"And now, let's go." I started to shoo the group to the doors.

"Ah~!~! But you~ just got here~" Lust cooed. "Why~ don't you just stay~ and~ have some fun~?"

"Not gonna happen pervert." I stated. "Dash, pick up Paulina. Mr. Lancer, open the second door on your left. Everyone else, move."

"Oh~ come~ on~, Spektro~" Sam's voice came from Lust.

I groaned in frustration before turning to see an image of Sam and and Ember, neither wearing anything, as they rubbed themselves against Lust.

"Come~ and join the fun~ Babypop~" Cooed the false Ember.

"Hell no!" I snapped before, basically, pushing everyone through the door Mr. Lancer had opened.

With all my strength, I slammed Lust's door shut.

I  raised my face to the group of humans, my face green from the ecto-plasm rushing to my face. "Next time you want to open a random door... don't!!!!!"

"I'ma gonna guess you just came from my twit of a twin." The humans jumped at the unexpected voice, and were met with an all too similar sight.

This aspect had the same eyes as Lust, but they twinkled with a different light, and his hair was not only longer but white with a black strip plastered to his face with water. He too wore an icy-blue robe, but this one was made of cotton and fit his frame nicely.

"Hey Romance," I called, "Did you just get out of the shower."

Romance nodded, "Oui*, not much else to do since neither of you Masters have any love interest of yet. Poor dearies, having to face my twin. Lust is such a pervert. Last time I visited him, he stuck his tongue down my throat and had me stripped of my clothes before I even knew what happened."

Romance's eyes widened as he locked on to the group. "Ah~ I forgot to introduce myself. I am Romance," the aspect said as he bowed before the group. He looked up, "And please forgive my frère* as he is a creature of instinct and his instincts are, ah, less then moral."

The smile that Romance gave caused Star and the newly awakened Paulina to swoon.

The smile vanish, "I hope that wasn't my fault.

****************

*malbonmora = immoral*

*Oui = Yes  (French)*

*Frère = Brother  (French)*

Short, I know. Deal with it. I have Writer's Block and a loud brother... not a good combination.

Voir ya plus tard