Chapter 16

"Maître* leave them be. While you may find pleasure in their screams, I find myself weaken by the shedding of female's tears," Romance spoke as he stepped out from behind the divider.

He now wore a black dressed shirt with the top three buttons revealing an aqua blue shirt underneath and black slacks. His long white and black strip of hair was now tied over his shoulder with an aqua blue died strip of leather that, oddly enough, went well with the outfit. 

"People like those two females get on my nervous so very easily," I stated with a wave of my hand. "Let's just move on to the next door already. Which ones do you have?"

"Hm~ Which ones do I have again?" The aspect wondered aloud in mock confusion. 

I growled as just Romance smirked. "What is that supposed to mean?" I asked once I had control of my emotions once more.

The aspect snickered, "Nothing really. Maître Fenton has no love interest at the moment, and the one your cœur* longs for is one whom you can not truly desire . Oui?" My glared deepened but Romance just laughed it off. "To be quite frank, I'm bored." His eyes darkened as his smirk turned predatory, "I just wanna play a little game, Maître. Oui?"

"Oui."

****************

*maître = master*

*cœur = core*

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been so long and the chapter isn't very long.

But the game is a foot!

So, what game should we play? Cause I have no clue at all~ Hahaha~

Questions, Comments, Donations welcomed and wanted.

au revoir