Chapter 17

"Oui?"

"Oui." Maddie stated before I could.

Romance's smile widened, "Very well, Madame Fenton."

"Great~" I moaned. (That damn woman is gonna end up dead at this rate.

Romance just chuckled as he placed an arm around my shoulder. "Look at it this way Maître~" he purred into my ear, "you get to sit back and enjoy some entertainment."

I ignored him, "Madeline, I suggest you don't do this. Romance is a fickle emotion and one of the most dangerous."

Maddie looked me straight in the eye, the glint reflecting off of her amythist eyes showing me her stubborn side.

I sighed, "Don't say I didn't warn you, ya idiot."

She glared but then turned her attention to the Emotion. "The rules please."

Romance smirked, a dangerous light in his eyes, as he summoned hundreds of rose bushes, and no two roses were the same color. "The rules are very simple Madame. Each rose represents one person that both you and the Maîtrise* know, both among the living and the dead. I will give you seven riddles, and each answer is a person that you know. To win you need not only the answer to the riddle but the rose that represents them, and you need to do correct on both fronts at least four times. After the riddle has been given you have five minutes to know the answer and find the flower."

"How simple," Madeline murmured with a sneer. "And what do I get when I win?"

"IF you win I'll give you the truth on how your son really views you."

"And if you win?"

Romance shrugged, "My boredom is releaved {SP?} whether you win or I do. I see no need to wager anything."

Madeline nodded, though see still stared with distrust. "Very well. Ask your first riddle."

"All though I act the fool and am quite dense, a brilliant mind lies deep within. Who am I?"

******************

*Maîtrise = Masters*

Sorry it's been so long. Can you guess the answer to the riddle? Who else should be the answer for a riddle and what colors should their rose be? The colors below are what I will be using. Till nest time my beloved pups.

À plus tard!

Light red represents joy, sexuality, passion, sensitivity, and love.
Pink signifies romance, love, and friendship. It denotes feminine qualities and passiveness.
Dark red is associated with vigor, willpower, rage, anger, leadership, courage, longing, malice, and wrath.
Brown suggests stability and denotes masculine qualities.
Reddish-brown is associated with harvest and fall.

Dark orange can mean deceit and distrust.
Red-orange corresponds to desire, sexual passion, pleasure, domination, aggression, and thirst for action.
Gold evokes the feeling of prestige. The meaning of gold is illumination, wisdom, and wealth. Gold often symbolizes high quality.

Dull (dingy) yellow represents caution, decay, sickness, and jealousy.
Light yellow is associated with intellect, freshness, and joy.

Dark green is associated with ambition, greed, and jealousy.
Yellow-green can indicate sickness, cowardice, discord, and jealousy.
Aqua is associated with emotional healing and protection.
Olive green is the traditional color of peace.

Light blue is associated with health, healing, tranquility, understanding, and softness.
Dark blue represents knowledge, power, integrity, and seriousness.

Light purple evokes romantic and nostalgic feelings.
Dark purple evokes gloom and sad feelings. It can cause frustration

White is associated with light, goodness, innocence, purity, and virginity. It is considered to be the color of perfection. White means safety, purity, and cleanliness.

Black is associated with power, elegance, formality, death, evil, and mystery.

http://www.color-wheel-pro.com/color-meaning.html