Previously on Godspeed...

"I don't think you should do this" she blurts and he stops in his tracks before turning to her.

"Why do you not want me to save your sister so bad?" He asks.

"Because I don't think she's dead" she admits.

***

"I got a second chance to come here and tell you...that I'm okay. Dad and I are okay and we love you, Mom " he smiles and she does as well, trying to remember her son's face, feeling herself die.

"I love you, my sweet boy" she cries and her eyes begin to fade away as she now dies.

Barry sobs, holding his mother in his arms.

***

"We need to shut down the wormhole quickly" Stein says and Caitlin and Ronnie run off.

Brooke watches the computer carefully, wondering the same thing as everyone else.

Why didn't he save his mother?

"Why?" Wells asks as he as Barry stood back up,"You could have had the life you wanted. You could have had everything you ever wanted!"

"I already do" Barry replies before Reverse runs to Barry, pushing him against the wall and holding his hand up.

***

"We have to merge the inner and outer event horizons" he replies.

"How do we do that?" Ronnie asks.

"By separating in the eye of it" Stein looks back at his partner,"The amount of energy from the fissure should do the trick. It's our only hope, Ronald"

Ronnie then turns to Caitlin as he placed the tech that helped him and Stein separate on his chest.

"Ronnie, no. It's too dangerous. What if you can't escape the inrush?" She asks.

"Cait, we have to try" Ronnie says before kissing Caitlin.

***

"Felicity," they look at each other,"we're taking a trip to Lian Yu"

"What happened to no thug life?"

"We'll come back to our normal life once we make sure this isn't what I think this is"

"And what do you think it is?" Felicity asks, following him as he walked into their bedroom before stopping and turning around, making her stop as well.

"Tori Baker"