ĸaĸegυrυι oneѕнoтѕ

(A/n): Welcome to the introduction of  kakegurui Oneshots book! Make sure to read everything to fully understand!

(A/n): Welcome to the introduction of kakegurui Oneshots book! Make sure to read everything to fully understand!

♥ɨռᏆʀօɖʊƈᏆɨօռ/ɖɨֆƈʀɨքᏆɨօռ♥

this is a kakegurui fanfiction oneshots.

Some chapters are in third person, x male reader and x female reader. I write different short stories about kakegurui.

enjoy!

Disclaimer: I don't claim anything btw.

♥օռɛֆɦօᏆֆ♥

One shots are stand alone stories and are most of the thme only one chapter long. Sometimes they are in parts. Sometimes a part continues a few chapters later. Don't get confused, it will be noted when that happens. Some have choose your own endings.

♥x ʀɛǟɖɛʀ♥

In this story there are X reader Oneshots. For male and female. Of course you can read it no matter what gender you are. Only you read it in a male or female perspective.

X reader one shots have abbreviations like for example: (Y/n). Which means: your name. If you don't know what the abbreviation means just comment ^-^

♥ʀɛզʊɛֆᏆֆ♥

Requests are from now on closed. The only requests you can do are: language requests & name requests.

Language requests: Is that you request a chapter (doesn't matter which one) in an other language, now all the chapters are in english.

You can request the following languages:

My best languages: Dutch, German, French (still have to practice French though so most will be translated with google translate.)

Any other language: I will use google translate to translate it so it might have some errors. Please comment any spelling error etc.

Name request: If there is a chapter that is X reader, you can request any name to replace (Y/n) etc. with. You can also choose the age etc. if that is mentioned in that chapter.

WARNING ⚠️: IF YOUR REQUEST ISN'T MENTIONED IN THE WAITING LIST THEN I PROBABLY FORGOT ABOUT IT! IF SO, PLEASE NOTIFY ME!

♥ֆռɛǟᏦ քɛǟᏦ♥

This is a sneak peak of chapter one:

"HEY!" Midian screams. He runs towards you two. He pushes yamoto off you. "Leave her alone" He says with his dark voice.

"Why do you care? She is just a housepet" yamoto says. You hates it to be a housepet even when your debt is almost payed off. The bell rings but you all don't mind it. "What is going on here?" Taishi an other student council memeber asks A.K.A. The person who made you an house pet.

Your eyes widen when you see him. He smirks when you make eye contact. You look away. He knows that your debt is almost payed. All the students in the hallway are looking.

Midian looks furious. "He is touching MY GIRL" He says. Everybody looks shocked. You blush heavy when you finally noticed what he just said. He finally called you his girl.

~*~

(A/n): Disclaimer: I don't own anything except for the stories.