ch7. female house pet reader X Kirari

(a/n): This was a request from WarriorCatFanficdood  Hope you like it! | Comment any mistakes please!

~*~

You walk towards your locker. You're a good gambler and always made fun of house pets. But then, you have lost and became a house pet by yourself.

You realize now that is was bad that you disrespected and made fun of house pets. You was the best gambler of the school but now, you are the last ranked house pet.

How did this happen? Because of her. Not only the person who made you a house pet but also the person who made the house pet system. Kirari Momobami.

You are already disgusted by hearing that name. Only because you can't pay your debt. You aren't rich but you are good at gambling.

You are used to be a house pet now and try to pay your debt. You walk towards your classroom. Suddenly you see Kirari. You try to ignore her but she stops you.

"Hello (Y/n)" She says. You turn around and say "Hello Kirari" without any emotion. "I was looking for you, I want to speak to you" She says.

"Sorry but I have to go to class" You say. "Don't worry about that, I have already took arrange of everything" She says and pulls your arm.

She leads you towards her office. You sit down. She sits down across from you. "Tea?" She asks. "Uhh.. Okay" You say. She gives you tea and drinks her tea too.

"Why did you want to talk to me?" You ask carefully. She suddenly smirks and stands up. She leans towards you and whispers in your ear. "Because I want you" She says.

You gulp. She comes closer to you. You feel yourself warm up inside and you know that you definitely blush right now. Who would ever know that Kirari would like a house pet?

She kisses your neck. You stiffened completely. But actually you like it. You know for sure that you aren't lesbian and it feels so wrong. But you still can't resist it.

Meanwhile, Kaede walks towards Kirari's office. He is also a stundent council member. He wants to talk to her.

He also wants to be the student council president and has already a plan for that. But for now he trys to be the vice president but Kirari refused.

He is still angry about that and wants to talk about it. He opens the door and is shocked about what he is seeing. He sees Kirari on top of some girl.

He didn't know that Kirari was lesbian. Then he notice something. A house pet tag. That means that Kirari is with a house pet! He walks out of her office.

This is great news! If everybody finds out then he might get a change to become the student coucil president.

xXx

You look at yourself in the mirror. Your hair is a total mess, you look like a total mess. After you two were done you went to the girls bathroom.

You brush your hair and correct your clothes. You also fix your make up. When you are finally done you walk towards your next lesson.

xXx

Yesterday Kirari ignored you the rest of the day. She said that she didn't want anyting to do with a house pet. She used you like some toy.