ch9. Runa X female reader X Kirari

(A/n): This was a request from Emoholytrinitry Hope you like it! | Comment Any mistakes please! | OMG THX for 6,2K!! 😱🎉

NEW: This story includes guess who you are!

Winner of this guess who you are is: Teresaw2004 Congrats! 🎉 They earned a follow! ^-^ ✨

~*~

You walk through the school towards your classroom. You are a normal schoolgirl and are a bit good at gambling.

You walk inside the classroom and sit with your friends. Soon Runa and later Kirari walk inside the classroom.

Yes you have the student council president and a student council member as your classmates. Even Kaede is your classmate.

You thought it was a coincidence that 3 student council members are in your class.

But what you don't know is that you're wrong. That Kaede is in your class, yes that's a coincidence but for Runa and Kirari it's a different story.

They changed class because of you.

xXx

The school bell rings and everybody leaves. It's finally lunch time and everybody rushes towards the canteen as if their lives depends on it.

You don't, you just leave calmly the classroom. You stop when a hand grabs your wrist.

"(Y/n)?" A voice says. When you look over your shoulder you see the face of the owner of the hand.

Kirari Momobami.. The president of the student council. She treats you as her personal house pet. You always thought she was just bullying you.

"The student council room needs to get cleaned, you know what that means" She says. You nod. "Good, when you're done do also my office, will ya? I spilled my coffee on the carpet" She says and walks away.

You walk towards the cleaning room. As a house pet you have to do what she says. Yes, you're a house pet, well not yet.

You owe her money but for some reason she didn't make you a house pet under one condition, you have to do whatever she tells you to do.

Now you can pay off your debt and continue to live your life as a human.

But you have to stand on your tip toes, one mistake and you'll become a house pet until you graduate and then you will loose everything.

You sigh. If you do it quick then you still have some time over for lunch break.

You take some cleaning stuff and walk towards the student council room.

Runa saw Kirari talking to you. "That stupid whore, only because she is the president she thinks she can get everything and everybody she wants! Oh not this time. I better look out if I were you, miss president" Runa thinks and walks away.

~*~

You open the door of the student council room. Nobody is here. You just start cleaning. "What the hell are they doing that makes such a mess?! Aren't they supposed to do meetings instead of having a food fight or something!" You think by yourself.

You pick up all the packagings that lie on the ground and throw them in a garbage can. With a mop you clean all the shoe prints.

You dust off and clean everything and after an half hour you are finally done. You bring back the cleaning stuff and walk towards Kirari's office.