ch1. male Midari x female reader Pt. 1

(S/o): Check out this amazing fanart of male Midari by i-want-to-cryTM  ^-^

(S/o): Check out this amazing fanart of male Midari by i-want-to-cryTM ^-^

~*~

You are one of the sweetest persons on earth. Everybody thinks you're cute and nice. Everybody in the school likes you. Once someone fooled you in a gambling game and you lost a lot of money.

That was when you became a house pet. Your classmates laughed at you and called you mittens. Everyone still likes you after all but they think you're weak and naive.

You walk through the hallways. You walk towards your locker and switch some books. Then you close your locker and walk towards your classroom.

Then you see your crush. Midian Ikishima. You have a crush on him since you got to this school. He is a student council member. He has a high rank, you are a house pet. You don't even have a change with him.

You know that he is crazy but acts nice. You also know that he took away his own eye when he lost a game with the student council but you didn't mind about that. You thought it was kinda badass.

He noticed that you were staring at him. He smirks. You blush heavy. "Great" You think by yourself. You have your last class with him. Now he knows you were staring and you have to deal with him for the next hour.

xXx

You put your books in your backpack. Everybody is already out of the classroom except for you. You walk out the classroom and the teacher closes the door. The hallways are quiet. Everybody is always in a rush.

You just take it easy, it is friday after all. Then someone pushes you against the lockers. It is Midian. You blush heavy.

"Uhh Midian let me go" You say. "Sorry mittens but you have nothing to say" That's when he reminds you that you are a house pet. You look down at your feet. A tear almost fell from your eyes.

He wipes away your tear with his thumb. "Don't cry mittens" He says. Then he smirks. "I searched for you because I wanted to gamble with you. I waited until everybody was gone so we could have more privacy" He says.

You blush heavy at his words. He takes a gun out of his bag. Your eyes widen. "Don't worry kitten I'm not gonna hurt you" You just melt at his nickname for you.

He shows you the inside of the gun. "Inside this gun are 3 out of 6 bullets. If you shoot me then you are free and aren't a house pet anymore, don't worry if you kill me the student council president will take care of that. But the change I'll die is almost zero. No one will know. However, if you miss then I win and I can take you on a date" He says.