Ch15. Kaede X Itsuki

(A/n): This was a request from Animefangurl1098 Hope you like it! ^-^ | Kaede and Itsuki are actually my favorite ship of Kakegurui ^-^ | Question of the day: Which one is your favourite? | P.S. Kaede looks like Kyoya from ohshc 🤫 XD

~*~

Note: This story took place before the first episode of the show.

xXx

Itsuki walks towards the student council president office confidently with a cheque in her hands, but when she opens the door she sees Kaede Manyuda instead of the student council president, Kirari Momobami. He is also a student council member.

He thinks he should have been the student council president. When Kirari the real student council president is absent he will take care of everything.

Itsuki stands confidently in front of him. "I want to join the student council." Itsuki says and shows the cheque in her hand. "Another 1 million yen donation." She says with a grin.

This is not the first time she donated money to the student council. He looks at the cheque. He is a very rich person himself but that doesn't mean a donator couldn't come in handy.

He takes a glance at her for a second but his eyes land on the cheque again. He thinks it's pitiful that this girl wants to be a student council member. She looks so childish, but she just became a first grader of high school so it's not that weird.

When he thinks of the other student council members who he thinks are weird and unprofessional, she seems even normal compared to them.

He thinks for another second. He does want an assistant that can assist him, when he becomes the student council president, to be the student council vice president.

She obviously doesn't looks like she could qualify that role but she's still in first grade, she can learn how to act and he thinks he is the person who can teach her that.

"I am the top donator of the student council, I deserve to be in the student council too!" Itsuki says determined. "By giving the student council a high amount of money doesn't mean you're qualified enough to join us. I mean, even your appearance seems unprofessional." He says.

"I can learn how to! I will do everything it takes to be a member of the student council!" Itsuki says. Kaede smirks. Just the answer he was hoping for.

"Of course I can help you achieve your goal, I will teach you everything you need to know under one condition." He says. Itsuki doesn't really care about it, as long as she will be at least a member-, and later if it is possible, be the president of the student council, she is satisfied.

"You will be my assistant until I get to be the student council president. When I will be the president you will become the vice president of course. I already made a plan how to do this, only then I will talk to the current sudent council president and suggest you as a new member of the student council" He says.

"Deal!" She says. She is fine with being the vice president, instead of being the president or even, only being a member of the student council. But her father wants her to be as high as possible so he wants her to be the president.

She only has to get allong with his plan and then betray him later on so she can become the student council president herself.

xXx

Since that day Itsuki and Kaede saw each other every day. She walks a bit angry towards actually Kirari's office. It has been a week and a half and she isn't still a member of the student council.