ch11. Ryota X Mary

(A/n): This was a request from TeeloyNekay williamaditama Tamykana  Animefangurl1098  Hope you like it! | Yes so many did this request :s | SORRY SORRY SORRY FOR UPDATING SO LATE! I'm just too busy with school T.T | Comment any mistakes please!

~*~

"Here" Yumeko says. "Huh.. No- I-" Ryota says but Yumeko interrupts him. "I got to gamble and had a lot of fun today. This is a small token of my gratitude. Please accept it" Yumeko says.

She hands him a stack of money, just enough to pay off his debt. Mary saw it. She clenches her fist and grits her teeth. "She payed of his debt. So now he isn't my personal house pet anymore" She thinks by herself.

"Instead, I became a house pet.." She thinks by herself. She sighs but then clenches her fists again. "This girl is only a day here and I don't like her already" She says angry while gritting her teeth and storms away.

xXx

It's a couple of days later. Mary tried to pay off her debt with gambling but it only got worse. And if that isn't the worst part, that new girl Yumeko seems very close to Ryota. Mary notices.

That new girl Yumeko also defeated 2 student council members. Mary's position decreased massively while Yumeko's reputation rises. Mary feels hopeless and defeated.

She not only lost her position but also her friends. Everybody started to bully her. But one thing she couldn't and can't accept. Ryota. is. HERS. And only hers. Even if he isn't a house pet anymore.

xXx

Mary stalked Yumeko and Ryota lately. And she has to admit that Yumeko is good, very good. But she would never say that out loud.

Also she notices that they became much closer, they are always together, it's a little bit too close for Mary's liking.

She stares at a poster. She hangs her head down in defeat. Even if she hates that stupid bitch she still needs her for her plan.

Later that day she went to the gym. "Surprisingly" they are in the same group. Exactly according to her plan..

xXx

The game is finally over and they won! Mary feels relieved. She can now pay her debt off. She still thinks it's weird that Yumeko didn't want anything of the money they made. Guess she will never truly understand her.

And a little extra thing, she defeated that jerk Jun. She grins thinking back about his face expression. It was priceless.

She hates it to admit it but Yumeko is kinda okay she guess.. School is already over. Everywhere in the school you can see people gambling.

But Mary just keep walking. She never EVER wants to get involved with that gambling stuff again. She walks around the corner and sees Ryota.

"Ryota? I thought you left already" Mary says and doesn't look at him in the eye. "What you did today, how you defeated Jun, how you made up a plan all by yourself. And how you worked together with Yumeko, it's very impressive" He says.