ch19. Ryota X Kirari

(A/n): This was a request from williamaditama Hope you like it! ^-^ | Question for the readers: Do you prefer the characters used in the chapter at the beginning or at the end of the chapter? Please let me know in the comments ^-^

~*~

Ryota walks peacefully through the hallways until he gets grabbed by his collar. He gets dragged inside a room.

They close the doors behind him. "Sorry for the harsh treatment, I only asked them to get you" Kirari says and takes a sip of her tea.

"Have a seat, we need to talk" She says. Ryota stands there stunned, not knowing how to react. He eventually decide to sit down.

"Tea?" Kirari asks. "Uhm sure, without sugar please" Ryota says. She poors him tea and puts it down in front of him.

"Ryota Suzui right?" She says. He nods. "You are a classmate and friend of Yumeko Jabami right?" She asks him.

He nods again. "Yumeko has been a lot of trouble lately, I mean she even beat my own student council members" She chuckles for a second.

"I already talked to Mary but she didn't seem to know either" Kirari says. "She talked to Mary too?  And what didn't she know?" Ryota wonders.

"You seem to know Yumeko the most, why didn't she pay off her debt yet?" She asks him. His eyes widen.

"Well I don't-" Ryota remembers the other day he talked to Mary about this. He stares at Kirari with wide eyes.

Flashback...

"What is the only right of a house pet?" Mary asks him. His eyes widen. "That's right an offical match" She says.

"Wait you don't think she-" "That's right, Yumeko wants to gamble against the student council president"

End of flashback...

"I don't know. Why would you think I know" Ryota says. Kirari places her cup of tea on the coffee table. "Ryota I think you know but you don't want to tell me" She says.

She gets up and walks around the coffee table. Ryota starts sweating and gulps. "Tell me, why does she want to stay a house pet?" She asks but it sounds demanding.

"Even if I knew I wouldn't tell you" Ryota says. "Oh Ryota don't be so stubborn" Kirari says. She stands now in front of him, hanging over him.

He takes nervously a sip of his tea until the cup is empty. She looks intimidating at him right in the eyes. He puts down the tea cup on the coffee table.

"If that was all you have to say I'll leave, I uhh have a class to go to" Ryota says. Kirari pushes him back on the couch.

"Maybe this will let you talk" Kirari says and comes awfully close. Ryota starts blushing. Suddenly Kirari places her lips on his.

Ryota sits there stunned, not knowing what to do. Kirari sits on his lab, kissing him. After a few moments he finally gave in.

Kirari was right, he eventually did tell her the reason, but also that they only suspect it. Kirari thought about it for a bit and then decided to gamble against Yumeko.

~*~

(A/n): Comment your thoughts on the chapter! | Comment any spelling errors please! | Question of the day: Which season do you prefer? Season 1 or season 2?

♥ƈɦǟʀǟƈᏆɛʀֆ♥

Ryouta Suzui

Kirari Momobami

Kirari Momobami

Mary Saotome