ch12. [B]

(a/n): this was a request from Eterium-Cristy  | LeiaTinman fanatic__domain  requested a part two. Hope you like it! ~ Do you want to request a next part of any chapter? Just comment or dm! | This story includes gender swap & choose your own ending! Enjoy! | If you didn't read part one, make sure you read that first! ✨ Don't forget to comment which one you choose!

~*~

You choose for [B]:

"I choose Kiril" You say. Kiril smirks while Yukio looks surprised. "If you can excuse us, we have to leave right now" He says while he walks with you towards the exit of the school.

"Where are we going?" You ask. "On a date of course" He says and smiles a truthful smile at you. You feel yourself warm up inside.

~*~

Yesterday you had the best day ever. Who had thought you would have a date with Kiril? You walk as happy as ever inside the school.

"Hey (Y/n)" Greets Yukio you. "Hey Yukio!" You greet him back. You talk a bit and walk towards class together.

After class it's lunch break. You walk out of the classroom and see Kiril. "Hey Kiril!" You greet him happy. He doesn't look happy at all.

He walks towards you. "Did you just call me by my name mittens?" He says a bit angry. You don't understand it. Yesterday he showed you his kind side, the side you didn't saw since years.

But now he is back to the old days, mean and disrespectful. Maybe you should have chosen for Yukio?

"I want you to call me your daddy" He says and smirks. You blush. He leans forwards and gives you a peck on your lips.

"See you after school baby" He says and leaves. You stand there stunned. "(Y/n)? What happened?" Yukio asks worried. "Nothing" You lie and start walking to the canteen.

xXx

He said "See you after school" but you didn't see him the whole day. Now it's after school and you still don't see him. You just shrug it off.

Suddenly someone pulls you to into the student council president office. Yep that's Kiril. You just roll your eyes. He pushes you against the wall.

"I missed you all day Bae" He pouts. "I was just so busy with being the student council president and stuff that I couldn't eat lunch with you" He says.

His cute face expression changes to a more serious one. "I saw that you almost payed your debt off" He says. "Yes I only have to pay 30 000 yen so I have payed my debt off in 3 weeks" You say.

"Yeah I can't let that happen" He says in your ear. You feel his soft lips touching your ear. "Why not?" You say a bit angry.

You're done with being an house pet. You're done with people looking down at you, done with listening and suck everything up. Done with spending all your money every week just to pay your debt off.

"I like being the master" He whispers in your ear. You blush. This is why you chose him. You like his dominance.

The dominance type is your type. "Although, I don't mind you being the master now and then" He says. you frown when he takes your house pet tag from you.

He puts it on. He sits down on his knees. "Woof" He says. You blush at his actions. "What are you doing?" You ask.

"Letting you be the master, you can do whatever you please with me" He says. "I will do whatever you say master " He says. You blush even heavier. You're not used to be the master. What are you supposed to do?