ch13. male house pet reader X Kirari

(A/n): This was a request from SixPathsFoxSage9 Hope you like it! | Comment any mistakes please! | Finally a male reader chapter again :D

~*~

Your POV

You are a rich spoiled boy. You are used to winning, you never loose. On day 1 you didn't know that gambling was so important on this school, but when you found out you took advantage of it.

You bet with the former student council president for his title, and you won. Since 1st grade you're the student council president.

Once in a while someone wants to bet for your title, but you don't mind that, actually you like it. Because you're the student council president and best gambler not everyone wants to gamble against you.

The only change to gamble is if someone challenges you. "Mr. president" Your assistant Yoya says. "What is it?" You ask.

Because you're the student council president you can skip classes. You only have to be present when there's a test but you're very smart so you don't have to worry about it.

You sit in your office behind your desk. "Someone wants to challenge you" He says but looks worried.

You smirk. "Oh and who is it?" You ask. You would love to gamble, you didn't gamble for a week. "Kirari Momobami" He says.

"But I don't think it's a good idea to gamble against her" He says. Your smirk disappears. "Since she is on this school she played against the best gamblers at our school, even the student council members and didn't loose a single game!" He says.

"Yoya, I have never lost before, I will be fine" You say. He sighs. "Tell her that I accept her offer but that I'm busy right now, I will see her after school" You say.

He bows and walks out of your office. You sit behind your desk and do some work. As student council president you have to do a couple of tasks, but you don't mind it much, it's easy.

You hear a knock on your door. Someone walks into your office without your permission. The only one who is allowed to do that is Yoya.

It's Kirari. "I don't want to wait until school is over" She says. You smirk. "So you want to play now?" You say.

You stand up. "Fine, what should we play" You ask her. You don't mind it much, it's not like you will miss class or something.

"A classic game of poker?" You suggest. She nods. "Okay then, follow me" You say. You both walk towards an empty classroom.

"For what should we bet?" You ask her. You already know what she is going to say, for your title, everyone does. "Just for fun" She says.

You look surprised at her, you didn't expect her to say that. "But who looses is in debt with the other" She says. Weird request but okay. "Deal" You say.

You played a few rounds. "I bet 100 million yen" You say. No way she can afford that. She puts down the chips.

Everything you play isn't real money until someone loses. What you owe the other one you have to pay back.