ch12. [C]

(A/n): I foRgOt To PubLiSh THiS ChaPTeR (○o◎ )... sorry (;゙°'ω°') I hope you still enjoy this chapter! ⊂◉‿◉つ | Comment any mistakes please! 💬

~*~

Previous...

"Leave her alone!" He says. He sounds very angry.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Yukio says. "I could make you a house pet if I want" Kiril says. "Oh and now I'm scared" Yukio says.

They look like they are gonna fight. "If you don't leave her alone I'm gonna beat your ass off" Kiril says and clenches his fists.

"Why do you care?" Yukio says. "Don't challange me boy" Kiril says. "What? Do you like her or something?" Yukio says. You look at him surprised.

"Mind your own business" Kiril says and grittens his teeth. "So I am right?" "So?!" They stand awfully close to each other.

"But it doesn't even matter. (Y/n) wouldn't choose you either way" Yukio says awfully calm. "Oh and why won't she? Because she would choose someone like you?" Kiril says.

"Why not? I treat her with respect, as a human! I'm not a heartless asshole who treats her with no respect, who gives her the feeling like she isn't worth it. But she is" He says. You feel yourself warm up.

"Shut up!" Kiril says and tries to punch him in the face. Soon they start to fight. The class nearby hears it and walks out. They walk to the two boys.

Soon they yell "Fight! Fight! Fight!" You stand there frozen. You don't know what to do. "Guys! Stop fighting!" A teacher yells and stand between them.

They breath heavy. Yukio's lip bleeds and Kiril's eyebrow. "What about we let (y/n) decide?" Yukio says. "(Y/n)?" They both say at the same time and look at you questionly. You stand there and don't know what to say.

~*~

You like them both and can't decide. They stare at you waiting for an answer. "Omg you're both bleeding! We have to get you two to the school nurse!" You say.

You grab their wrists and pull them towards the school nurse. They both look confused at you. You force them to sit down on the bed.

You look around the nurse's office. She's not here. You sigh of frustration. You search through the cabinets. You grab a first aid kit and a towel.

You turn on the tap and make the towel wet. You walk back with the towel and first aid kit towards the resting room. They both waited for you patiently.

You clean the blood of their bodies and clean them as much as you can. You grab an alcohol wipe and clean Yukio's wounds. He hisses.

"What the hell were you guys thinking? How did you get so much wounds anyways?" You say. He looks at you with guilt in his eyes.

Then you clean Kiril's wounds. He puts away his arm and hisses. You glare at him. You clean his wounds and this time he lets you.

The nurse walks towards you. "Oh my god! What happened to you too?" She says. "They fell out of a tree" You lie before they can say something.

"Yeah they did a bet who could clim the highest but they slipped and fell" You continue. She puts her hands on her waist. "That was very dumb of you guys, you could be seriously injured!" She says.

"It won't happen again miss" Yukio says and Kiril nods. She checks their wounds. "You did a pretty good job (Y/n). Luckily their wounds were not that bad, only a few brushes and cuts" She says.

She looks suspicious at Kiril's fist and at Yukio's jaw. They look a little bit purple and brown. She touches his first and Yukio's jaw. they both groan of pain.

"Looks like you broke your first and you broke your jaw" She says. You look at her with wide eyes. Maybe she knows that they fought.

She shakes her head disappointed. "Next time don't climb in trees anymore!" She says. They both nod. She takes care of his first and his jaw.

After a few minutes she is done and they have both bandages on. "Done" "She says after giving them instructions how to take care of their wounds.

Kiril can't use his right hand anymore for a week and Yukio can only eat or actually drink liquid food. Then they have to come back to her.

You are happy that it is only a crack in their bones and not that it really broke. You walk with them outside of the nurse's office. You are very pissed at them.

xXx

Kiril walks towards you. It's 3 weeks later and they both are healed. The school Bell has rung and school is already over. Everybody makes themselves ready for gambling but you aren't bothered by it.

"I know you're still angry at us but we talked it out and actually agreed with each other" He says. That took you by surprise. You wouldn't think they would agree with each other.

You close your locker and turn around towards him. Yukio walks towards you too. "Yeah we have decided that-" Yukio says and they both look at each other smirking. You have a bad feeling about this.

"That we will share you" They both finish the sentence and look at you with devilish smirks. Wait? Share you? What do they think you are? An object that 2 toddlers fought about and that they decided to share it because they just learned to share?

Yukio pushes you at the lockers. "Yeah we both like you too much" He says. Kiril puts his head in you neck and breaths in your scent. "And we couldn't hurt each other because we knew that would upset you.

"And we both can't handle it when you
are upset. So we decided to talk to each other and agreed to share you" Yukio finishes while bitting the skin of your neck.

You can't handle this. You can't even handle one of them leave alone two guys at the same time. They start sucking on your skin, both leaving a hickey. You moan softly of pleasure.

"Now everyone knows that you're ours" Kiril says and kisses the very visible hickey in your neck. They both smirk down at you. "This was nothing comparing to what we're going to do to you next Kitten" Yukio says seductive in your ear. You blush heavy at his words.

~*~

(A/n): I hope you liked it! This was the original part 2 I had in mind ^-^