ch20. Rei X female reader

This was a request from Atemisbaby Hope you like it! ^-^ | SPOILER WARNING: This chapter includes a spoiler from season XX! | Btw, important question at the end :O | This story includes #LGBT+ Enjoy! | Comment your thoughts 💭

~*~

(Y/n)'s POV

"Hello milday" A boy says to me and walks away. Rei Batsubami. He once told his name. He greets every girl in the hallway who almost faint when he talks to them.

He has been nice to every girl since he arrived, including to me. I have to admit, I started to get a crush on him but he will never like me..

I'm just a house pet. I look around and see girls whispering about him, almost every girl in the school likes him, I never stand a change.

I look at the ground in disappointment and don't pay attention to my surroundings. Suddenly I bump into someone.

I look up to see who it is. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I say. It's Rei! Because of me he dropped a box he was carrying.

He smiles at me. "It's okay it wasn't your fault" He says which makes me blush. Even now he is as friendly as ever.

"Let me help you!" I suggest. I bend over to the ground to help him pick up what he dropped. I look confused.

Why or better, how did he get so many vote chips?! I don't question it and put the vote chips in the box.

When I'm done I pick up the box. "Can I carry it for you? So I can make it up with you?" I say shyly. "Really? Thanks! You really don't have to do it if you don't want to" He says.

"Oh it's no effort" I say. I follow him towards a room. Actually that was a little trick, if I carry his box for him I can spend more time with him, ask him questions, maybe we'll start to like each other?

"So what are you going to do with all these vote chips?" I ask him and put the box down. "It's for a special gamble, I have been asked to bring them here" He says.

"Oh okay" I say. I rub my right upper arm. "Would you like to drink something after school? You know to make it up with you" I say the second part quickly after.

I blush and look away. "Oh that's not necessary you already made up" He says. He walks closer to me and stands only an inch away from me.

He looks down at me while I look up at him. "Unless you want it to be more, like a date" He says seductive. I blush heavy.

"Uhm.. I- would love to go on a date with you" I say while looking away. He grabs my chin gently,

making me look into his eyes. "Than it's a date, see you at 5 o'clock after school" He says.

xXx

I wait patiently in front of the room where I last saw him. It's 05:03 right now. Then I regocnize his hair from in the corner of my eye.

"Hey Rei!" I greet him and walk towards him. He turns around and looks shocked at me. Well.. "He" looks shocked at me. "He" looks more lika a she.

Rei's hair looks different and has their glasses off but is still wearing the boys school uniform. "(Y/n)! I can explain!" Rei says.

I chuckle for a second'and smile at Rei. "It's okay I understand, I thought you would be transgender, you know, a girl who turned into a boy, I could hear it through your voice but I don't care because I'm pansexual" I say. Rei sighs in relief.