ch17. Ryouta X Ririka

(A/n): This was a request from: williamaditama Hope you like it! | (nope still don't know how to write his name T.T) | Because of quarentine I can start to write more again ^-^ I couldn't earlier because my teacher decided to give us a lot of homework so we "wouldn't get bored" -,-

~*~

This was before Yumeko came to the school when Ryota still was a house pet...

Ryota walks through the hallways. Then he bumps into someone. He hears a clattering sound. He looks down and regocnizes the mask. "I'm so sorry mrs. vice president!" He says panicking and bows to show respect.

He doesn't hear her say anything so he looks up. He sees her holding her hands in front of her face. He never saw her real face, actually no one did.

He stops bowing and looks questioning at her. "It's okay" She says with a soft voice. She put her hands from her face and grabs the mask from the ground as quick as possible and puts it on.

He got a glimpse of how her face looks like. She looks like the president of the student council! But it can't be her because the vice president wears a mask.

And she also doesn't really look like Kirari, she looks much sweeter. "Are you the twin sister of the president?" He asks.

She turned around to walk away but she stops. I didn't mean to be rude" He says and bows again.

He is just a house pet, which means he owns the student council money. If he is disrespectful to the student council they might put him in more debt or worse. He doesn't want to think about it.

"I have a meeting to attend" She says with her robot like voice, caused by the mask, and walks away. Ryota gets up again and looks relieved. He is luckily not in trouble.

He still wonders why she has to hide her face behind that mask. He secretly thinks that it's a shame because he thinks she looks cute.

Ririka walks towards the student council room as fast as possible. Behind the mask, her face is as red as a tomato.

She doesn't want to admit it, but she likes him. Ririka is not used to make decisions for herself. Mostly Kirari does, and she told her that she would find a good husband for her.

She trusts Kirari. But she can't deny that she feels something for him. She's inside the council room right now. She is way too early but she doesn't care.

She is alone right now what she doesn't mind. Now she can think peacefully. She sits down on a random seat. She sighs.

When they bumped into each other, when he techically touched her, she felt sparks. She feels herself warm up inside.

But then she gets sad. She knows she can't be with him. She doesn't even know if he likes her back.

xXx

She couldn't concentrate during the meeting, all she thought about was that boy from the hallways.

The meeting is over and everybody leaves. "Kirari? Can I ask you something?" She ask her. "Sure" She says.

Now it's only Ririka, Kirari and Sayaka. Ririka doesn't really care about Sayaka, she's just Kirari's assistant.

"It's about my future husband.." Ririka says. "Ririka, I already told you, I would find the perfect husband for you, he will be a rich and powerful man, just like you requested. You don't have to worry about it" Kirari says.

But would he also be like him. "I would like to add something else" Ririka says. Kirari looks at her curiously. "He has to be sweet, kind, polite and loving as well. Also, we have to like each other" She says.