ch12. [A]

(a/n): this was a request from Eterium-Cristy  | LeiaTinman  &fanatic__domain requested a part two. Hope you like it! ~ Do you want to request a next part of any chapter? Just comment or dm! | This story includes gender swap & choose your own ending! Enjoy! | If you didn't read part one, make sure you read that first! ✨ Don't forget to comment which one you choose!

~*~

You choose for [A]:

Everybody looks at you. You don't know what to say but you realize you have to choose someone.

Yukio is right. He is the one that makes you feel worth it while Kiril makes you feel like your nobody.

They still stare at you, waiting for an answer. "I choose Yukio" You say finally. Yukio smiles while Kiril looks angry. "you're going to regret this" He says and walks away.

You feel threatened by his comment. "What I wanted originally wanted to ask you before Kiril interrupted us-" He says but you interrupt him.

"Oh my gosh! You're bleeding! We have to go to the school nurse now!" You say worried and grab his wrist.

You pull him with you to the school nurse. He thinks it's cute that you're worried about him. "Don't worry about me, I'm fine" He says.

"But you're injured!" You say. Soon you both arrive at the school nurse. "What happened?" She asks worried when she sees you walking in.

"He got into a fight" You say. "But I'm fine, it's nothing" Yukio says. "You have brushes everywhere! We will take care of them now" The nurse says with a tone that means she doesn't take no for an answer.

He sighs and sits down on the bed. She first cleans his body with water and cleans the wounds with alcohol.

He winches of pain when the alcohol wipes touches his wounds. He grabs your hand and holds it tight. After an half hour she's finally done.

She also put on some band aids on the brushes and wounds and she put on an bandage around his jaw because he broke it.

She left because someone called her for help. He sighs. "What I wanted to ask you is if you wanted to go on a date with me" He says.

You stand there stunned. He wanted to ask you out! "Guess that is blown out of the window now" He says." No I would love to go on a date with you" You say.

He looks up at you and smiles. "We well we can go to- AAH" He screams of pain when he tries to stand up.

Kiril kicked him so hard on his ankle that it broke too. The nurse even had to put a cast on it. "You have to recover first before we will go on a date" You say stern.

He pouts but then sigh in defeat. You help him out of the door. At the exact same moment a girl and the nurse walk in with Kiril.

xXx

You open the door of your apartment. You live alone in an average sized apartment. The school is too far away from your parents home so they agreed on to let you live alone near by the school.