ch14. male Runa X reader

(A/n): 52K READS OMG 😱😱😱 THANKS EVERYONE‼️ | Character X YOU NEW FEATURE*** (scroll to find out ^-^) | This was a request from Eterium-Cristy Hope you like it! ^-^ | WARNING: MIGHT CONTAIN SPOILERS from SEASON 2!! | Includes: #LGBT too! boyxboy this time!

~*~

I couldn't decide if I would write X female reader or Male reader so I will do both 😱 Enjoy!

Choose your option:

[A]: Male reader

[B]: Female reader

[C]: Both (read to find out ;) )

You choose for option [A]:

(Y/n)'s POV

"(Y/n) (L/n), come to the director's office please" The intercom says. Why did the director call you? You are a good student and a bit quiet. You're only loud when you're with your friends. You always behave in class. You don't understand.

People look a bit surprised at you. Everybody starts whispering, wondering why you, the quiet nice guy would have to see the director.

You stand up confident and take a deep breath. You know that you didn't do anything wrong. You walk towards the director's office. The halls are empty what isn't surprising because class just began.

You knock on the door. "come in" a voice says. You open the door and see a student council member sitting in the chair of the school director. Why would he be here?

"Please sit down" Rui says. You do as told and sit down on a chair in front of the desk. "Why am I here?" You ask confident. He smirks.

"Don't worry you're not in trouble" Rui says. "Then why am I here?" You ask confused. "Because I wanted to ask you something" He says.

"What did you want to ask?" You ask him curious. Why would he call you to the director's office to ask you something? And why is he even here in the first place? He sighs.

He looks at you with a smirk. "Are you gay?" He asks confident. "Uhm.. Well. No.. I'm bi" You stutter but say the last part more confident. Even though it's a lie. You always have questioned your sexuality.

You thought you liked girls but when you got older you realised more and more that you're only into males. You're still a bit unsure about it but deep down you know you're just gay.

"Bi?" He asks and raises an eyebrow. "Y-yes" You stutter and blush. "Why even ask the question in the first place?" You ask a bit more confident.

He still smirks at you. He turns on his chair but his eyes never left yours. "I know enough, you can go now" He says. You sit there stunned for a second. You nod and get up, not knowing how to respond actually.

You walk back towards your class. That was strange. Why would he want you to come to the director's office to only ask you if you're gay or not? Is he even gay?

You don't understand it but don't mind it too much and keep walking towards your class.

xXx