Dorado: A New Purpose

Doom Slayer's POV

Now this is unusual.

I was face to face with a man and what I could only guess was his daughter, both in suits of armor like myself, though their faces were left exposed. The man seemed to be an older man, gray hair on his head and face showed his age. The massive scar on his face showed that he was no stranger to combat.

The small woman beside him was an interesting one

The small woman beside him was an interesting one. It was a rare sight to see a woman fighting with heavy armor, let alone one that wasn't trying to kill me at the moment. I tried to get a better look at the woman as she tilted her head. I followed suit till she went the other way. From what I could gather, she had hazelnut eyes, freckles under her eyes, and either a hazelnut brown or a slight tint of ginger hair. It was hard to tell in the night.

???: Uhh...

???  Oh yeah. The face.

Wiping the smudge off the visor, the older gentleman spoke.

???: Who are you?

VEGA. You got this?

Several beeps and boops later, VEGA finally spoke in English.

VEGA: Hello. I am VEGA.

???:What in the world?

Honesty, I'm not surprised at all.

???: Is that really an Omnic?

Omnic....The fuck's an Omnic!?

VEGA: We do not understand the term 'Omnic'.

The two of them took a step back, surprised by our honesty.

???: What do you mean you don't understand? You are an Omnic, are you not?

VEGA: We do not understand what you mean by 'Omnic'. I am an artificial intelligence designed by the Union Aerospace Corporation.

???: Oh, that kinda makes sense.

???: I still do not get it.

???:  Are you....controlling the suit or is there someone in it?

VEGA: After recent events, I've managed to integrate my AI into the Praetor Suit thanks to the Doom Slayer.

???: So there is a man in control.

VEGA: Yes. I am nothing more than an assistant.

You could have just said that VEGA.

Silence followed as VEGA spoke.

VEGA: May we have an introduction to who you are?

???: Ahem. Yes. I am Reinhardt Wilhelm.

Odd name.

Reinhardt: This young lad here is Brigitte Lindholm.

What's with the odd names?