Denver to London: Look at the Time

Houston, Texas...
Doom Slayer's POV

*oooooooOOOOOOOOO!*

The ship's leaving now.

Sitting inside a of a shipping container,  I waited as it was lifted up from the bay onto a cargo ship.  As the ship began to leave the bay, I grew bored of sitting alone in the crate and began to sleep, rethinking about the events that unfolded just a few days ago.

36 Hours Earlier...

After the incident in Grand Mesa, I was labeled as a threat to Helix Security. I found that out by looking at a Wanted board in Nevada. That and it was kinda obvious to begin with.

With that kind of knowledge, I managed to find another poncho. By find another poncho, I mean I stole one from a thief. The classic purse thief encounter, someone steals a woman's purse. The only difference being the thief lost not only a purse, but the brown poncho he had on as well.....and some teeth.....and maybe an arm, but regardless it's mine now.

Discussing a plan with VEGA, I developed something I hadn't in a long time: Thirst. Not of bloodshed, but of water. I was in a small town in Texas when I entered what could only be described as an old saloon, the type you'd see in an old western flick. Upon entering the saloon, the patrons all turned their heads in my direction, their eyes already showed hatred of the newcomer, with the exception of one. Approaching the counter, I sat on a stool beside the fellow minding his own business. The barkeep approached with a shot glass and a rag.

Barkeep: What'll it be?

I saw a bunch of napkins and a broken pencil. Grabbing both, I wrote down what I wanted.

Water.

The barkeep slanted his head in confusion before placing a normal mug in front of me, filling it with sink water.

Barkeep: I mean sure I-I guess. There ya go.

I nodded as I pressed on to both sides of the helmet. A small hiss separated it from the Praetor Suit as I tilted it upwards, revealing only my scarred mouth. Drinking the glass, all I tasted was dirt, but it was better than nothing.

Bleh.

Placing the mug back, I reattached the helmet again, several icons popped up as I waited for recalibration.

???: Jesse McCree.

???

The man beside me turned around, his brown eyes met with the man who spoke his name.

Man: You have some nerve coming here.

Isn't he one of the members?

VEGA's insignia came back, disappearing shortly after.

VEGA: Yes, he is. Blackwatch division.

 Blackwatch division