London to Gibraltar: Base of Operations

Overwatch Command Ship...
Doom Slayer's POV

To say the ride to....wherever we're going, was uncomfortable, would be an understatement. The people who were in the ship with me had mixed opinions about me, most of them either fear, hatred, or curiousity. Not a single word was muttered the entire way there, or at least not around me. That silence broke when the little one dashed through from the cockpit and spoke.

???: We're here, guys!

I stood up from my seat as the little pilot dashed back to the cockpit, staring out of a nearby window with a shotgun in my hand.

It's

It's...an island?

VEGA: A rather large one at that.

It ain't exactly what I expected at all.

VEGA: What did you expect?

I....dunno.

???: Watchpoint Gibraltar!

VEGA: Watchpoint Gibraltar....
We're still in the United Kingdom.

Interesting.

The others came walking beside me, talking to one another.

Angel: I'll see what I can find.

76: Till then, Reinhardt and Brigitte will be watching over him.

I'm guessing it's about me.

VEGA: Who else?

Reinhardt: Right.

The giant old man looked down at me with a smile.

Reinhardt: Come, lad. There is much here for you to see.

As the ship landed, the doors to the outside opened up. Walking out, I began to follow behind the giant and his companion as various sentries and cameras aimed at me.

Brigitte: The sentries are one of Papa's beloved creations.

Reinhardt: Do not worry about them. They will not fire as long as you don't.

Her father built them? Interesting.

Walking on through, we walked by two robots meditating near the cliffside. The first one resembled a Buddhist monk, and the other resembled a Japanese ninja. Stopping to look, I did not notice the other two walking onward ahead of me.

 Stopping to look, I did not notice the other two walking onward ahead of me