Gibraltar to Cairo: The Demon Program

A New Chapter of "The Hellwalker Roams" brought to you by MEKA.

Oh, and I guess Doritos.
(Seriously, who did this?)

3rd Person POV

Samuel Hayden: The first place you'll be going will be Cairo.

*WHOOOOOOOSH!*

The Doom Slayer sat in the back of one of Overwatch's fastest jets, the Slipstream, piloted by the one and only Lena Oxton. Through the man's helmet comms, Dr. Samuel Hayden and the entire team of Overwatch spoke to the marine as he waited in silence.

Morrison: The temple of Anubis, to be specific. There, something known as a "God Program" was once active there. It's purpose was to seize control of the Omnics and Omniums around the world, and force them into another Omnic Crisis. Fortunately, Fareeha and her friends at Helix Security put an end to their plan before they could ever expand.

Hayden: Unfortunately, it's one of the first places Hell has struck in their invasion.

Fareeha: They should've just destroyed the damn place in the beginning.

Ana: I couldn't agree more. All it has brought to Egypt is death and destruction. A war none of us wanted.

Morrison: And striking it down will give us some leeway to tackle this invasion.

Hayden: Yes, it should. While you are there, I will be informing and training the rest of you on dealing with these monstrosities.

Junkrat: Why are we taking orders from a TALKING TRASHCAN!?

Hayden: Because this "talking trashcan" is trying to save your life. And failure to do so will also put you and your friend back into those cells. Are we clear, Jamison?

Junkrat: God dammit, fine!

Hayden: Figured.

Lena: We're in Cairo right now!