Cairo to Gibraltar: Our Next Plan of Attack

So.....Ashe came out....

And her friend, Bob

...
And her friend, Bob...
...
...
...
What to do...?
..
..
..
Oh....

________________________________

A Few Hours Later...
Watchpoint Gibraltar...
Doom Slayer's POV

Arriving back at Watchpoint Gibraltar, Lena and I began to head inside the main building. As we entered, we passed by several training rooms where the majority of the team trained. With Dr. Samuel Hayden overseeing the operation, he watched over them as they were placed in different scenarios, using reprogrammed training bots as demons. I could hear gunfire and metal being destroyed as we walked on past it. Before heading into the main command center, I heard the cybernetic ninja speak his native tongue.

Genji: Ryūjin no ken wo kūrae!

Entering the command center, Commander Morrison, his second in command, Ana, and the head scientist of the place, Winston, all stood around the meeting room table, displaying a glowing map of  the world.

Morrison: You're back. And in one piece.

Of course.

Shortly after our entrance, Dr. Hayden joined us, holding several files in his hands.

Hayden: While the destruction of the "God Program" gives us some breathing room, the demonic invasion is still going strong in several regions of the world.

Ana: Unfortunately, you're right.

Hayden: Miss Oxton, I wish to see you in the training area after this meeting. There is still a bit for you to work on before deployment.

Lena: Yes, mom.

Hayden: I'm.... gonna pretend I didn't hear that.

As he began to leave the room, the commander spoke.

Morrison: One of such places is in an abandoned omnium in Detroit, Michigan. In the U.S.