Numbani: Celebrities

Author's Note: I don't know how, I don't know why, but it's back so let's continue.

Numbani...
Doom Slayer's POV

That's a hell of a drink she gave me.

VEGA: Bourbon is a popular alcoholic beverage, though I did not recommend you drinking 7 shots.

I'll be fine.

VEGA: Just don't shoot anyone important.

Exiting out as the ship landed in the city square of Numbani, the citizens there, both human and Omnic, stared at me with mixed views, none of which were good. All ranged from utter confusion, to downright dread.

What?

But their expressions immediately changed upon seeing Lúcio and Hana.

Civilian: Lúcio!

Civilian: D.Va!

The group of civilians pushed and shoved me as they tried to reach the two of them.

Hey! What the fuck!? No! Stop that! That's a live grenade you're touching!

Civilian: I get your autographs!? Please!? No, I wanna go first!

*BOOM!*

No longer able to handle the screaming and shoving, I raised the Super Shotgun in the air and fired both barrels into the sky, stopping everyone in their tracks. Reloading them, Lúcio spoke up.

Lúcio: I'm sorry guys, but if you give us a few minutes to set up a booth, we will be more than happy to take autographs for free.

Crossing her arms, the old woman asked me.

Ana: Was that necessary, Walker?

It stopped them.

I nodded, causing her to sigh.

Ana: Well.... It's too late to change what has happened. We'll start our search for the two once we set up a booth for these two.

A Few Minutes Later...

Walking around the city, I noticed the melting pot of humans and Omnics that was the inhabitants of this place. Like the United States I remembered, the place was diverse in its cultures, but unlike the most powerful country in the world, there was a lack of chaos here.

Brigitte: The city is just so bright and....beautiful.

It's almost too perfect of a city. Makes me wonder about the nightlife.