Chapter 4

A week goes by. The same old, same old. Grace comes up to my room and checks on me a couple of times a day and tries to get me to eat. I barely eat anything and she leaves. I haven't had a shower in a week, trying to prove that I will not obey them.

The next morning, I hear quick steps towards my room and Theo swings the door open. Startled, I sit up on the bed. He rushes towards the bed and grabs my wrist pulling me off the bed. He throws me over his shoulder.

I scream, "put me down now!" He walks us into the bathroom and shoves me into the corner, between him, the bathtub, countertop and the wall. He starts the bathtub and then looks at me, "undress now."

My eyes widen, "excuse me?"

He scowls at me, "take off your fucking clothes, because you do not want me to do it for you."

I stood there in shock of his statement, "no, fuck you." I spat.

If looks could kill, I would be six feet under right about now. He goes to take a step towards me. I quickly grab a glass perfume bottle sitting on the counter and throw it at his head. He quickly ducks and grabs a hold of my shirt.

Before he could do anything, a beautiful woman, about my age yells, "Theo, that's enough, get out!" He let's go of my shirt and glares down at me and walks out of the bathroom and my room.

The woman shuts the bathroom doors with just me and her in the bathroom. "Haley, get undressed and take a bath, you stink." I ball my fists, ready to defend myself.

She looks down at my fists, "you've made some pretty dumb decisions already, and that would be the far dumbest decision you've made. I'm not like my brother. I would have no problem kicking your ass."

I stare at her. Theo is her brother...fucking great. "Haley, get in the bathtub. I will stay in here so that you feel safe - no one is going to come in here. I hope you know, my brother wasn't going to do anything to you. He's not like that...he doesn't push himself on women. Come to think of it, he doesn't need to, they all flock to him." I just look at her and sigh, while starting to undress.

She hands me soap and a wash rag. After I finish, she hands me a towel and I start to get dressed.

She watches me, as I dry my hair with the towel. I'm not sure what to say or do. "Please stop staring at me, it makes me anxious," I say. She smiles at me and turns to look at the bathroom door. I look in the mirror and start to comb my hair and I notice Grace standing behind me with something in her hand.

I quickly turn around and she holds out mascara. I grab it out of her hand and roll my eyes. Why am I even doing this? I could have said no to the mascara. I put on the mascara and I notice Theo's sister watching me again.

"Haley, I don't think we've been properly introduced, I'm Isabella, Theo's sister. You can call me Bella." I turn to look at her and she rest her arm around Grace. "I think you've met my Mom, Grace."

I smile, "yes."

Grace happily looks at me, "come on, let's go downstairs and eat breakfast."

Grace and Bella walk down the stairs and I soon followed. When we walked into the kitchen, Theo was standing across for the island. Grace patted the stool right across from him. Everyone is watching me. I'm not sure if they are waiting for a reaction, but it's really starting to piss me off.

A shorter, muscular man approaches me. He's massive, I swear he could be a body builder. "Hi Haley, I'm Zane." I look into his eyes and smile and then look down at the counter.

Theo's demanding tone startles me, "every morning you will be here at 8 to eat breakfast, got it?" I glare at him and nod. He leans forward over the counter and touches his two fingers to his ear, "I can't hear you."