Chapter 38

I start to stir and realize there is a heavy arm draped across me. I open my eyes and see Theo peacefully sleep with the sheets barely covering his round ass. He's so beautiful.

I move his arm slowly, trying not to disturb him. He must have felt me move because his arm tightens and pulls me closer to him. "Where do you think you're going?" His eyes still closed.

I try to wiggle away from him. "I have to pee." He sighs and lets go of me. I slip out of bed, completely naked and rush to the bathroom. Once I'm finished I open the door and see Theo now on his back with his hands behind his head. He hears the door open and quickly turns his head towards me. I stop for a second, his eyes glued to me.

I walk over to the bed and lift up the covers and slide in. He pulls me to him and kisses me. "Mm...I have morning breath." I say trying to push away from him.

He runs his hands through my hair and pushes my lips into his. "Does it look like I care." He flips us so that he hovers over me. "I have a problem that needs your assistance." He smirks.

I look down between our naked bodies and see his massive erection that lays against my thighs. "What time do we leave?" I raise an eyebrow.

He gets a wide grin. "Two hours...plenty of time." He starts kissing me passionately.

One hour later...

Theo and I are both breathing heavy from our love making. I go to get out of bed and Theo grabs my wrist. "I'm not done with you."

I roll my eyes. "God, your like a sex addict. I need to take a shower because we have to head home for you to leave."

He furrows his eyebrows realizing that I'm right. "Fine, I'll join and we can finish in there." He smirks. I shake my head no and before I could get away from him, he grabs me and throws me over his shoulder and heads towards the bathroom.

We got out of the shower and needless to say, Theo has his way with me. It's extremely hard to say no to him.

We leave the hotel and get into the vehicle. Instinctively, Theo places his hand on my thigh. I look up at him, "you have a problem." I shake my head.

He looks down at his hand. "I do and it's you. I can't keep my hands off of you. It makes me feel calm just touching you."

I get a satisfactory smile on my face and look out of the passenger window, waiting to arrive home. I can feel sadness starting to creep up with the thought of Theo being gone. I take a deep breath, as we arrive to the front of the house.

Theo grabs our stuff and we walk inside to hear a lot of laughter coming from the kitchen. I can't help but think about the time I first came here and the stares that I received when I came barreling through the front door, behind Theo.

Bella gets a huge smirk. "Have you made up?"

I roll my eyes at her and smirk. Theo doesn't say anything, but grabs my hand and heads out to the patio. He sits on the couch and pulls me into his lap, so that I straddle him. "What are you doing?" I cock an eyebrow.

He runs his hands up and down my thighs...a nervous habit I suppose. "I just want to spend an hour with you before I need to collect everything. Let me hold you."

I turn around in his lap and lean against his chest. He wraps his arms around my body. "Why do I feel like this is goodbye?" My heart races.

He kisses the crock of my neck. "It's not. I just want you to myself right now. I'm a needy man. Plus, you can't get rid of me that easily baby. You're mine and I'm not going anywhere."

He kisses down my shoulder and starts to pull my tank top strap down. "Theo..." I give him a warning to not push this because his family is in the next room. He chuckles and pushes my strap back into place.

Zane comes out to the patio. "Uh...we need to discuss a few things." He clears his throat. Theo nods and moves me next to him. He pecks me on the lips and follows Zane upstairs.

I walk into the kitchen to find Grace and Bella laughing.

Theo's POV

I walk in my office, following Zane. He seems annoyed with me. He shuts the door quickly. "Why are you making me stay back? Do you not trust me?" He looks furious.

I walk past Zane and sit in the edge of my desk. "You think I don't trust you?" I look deep into his eyes, trying to figure out where the fuck he got that conclusion.

His jaw flexes from his irritation. I can tell he is holding it in. "Go on...say what you've got to say." I swing my arm out.

"I don't understand why your taking Diego and Bella. They are smart and have good hand to hand combat, but you know that I'll crush anyone that comes near you. Theo, you know my fighting kills are much better than theirs."

I nod my hand. "Exactly, that's why you're staying here to watch Haley. You are the only person I trust completely and I know that you will protect her and my mother with your life. I need someone here I can trust, while I'm away for two days."

I walk over and put my hand on his shoulder. "Bella's a good fighter, but she fights with her heart not her head. I need you here...your rational. You're the only person I trust to be here and protect my family when I'm not here."

Zane nodded. "You know I would do anything for Haley and Grace. They are my family too."

I smiled. "I know. Now, can we enjoy our family before we have to leave?"

Zane smirks and puts his arm around my shoulder. "Yeah...especially since you and Haley made up."

I shake my head. "I'm close. She said she's forgiven me, but I know I still have some ass kissing to do."

He chuckles, "I think she is the only person that you've actually kissed ass."

I nodded and walked down the stairs to find my family joking and laughing in the kitchen. I could get use to this. Seeing my woman standing next to my mom and cracking jokes with my sister. I love that Haley has integrated so well with my family.

I walk into the kitchen and walk behind Haley, wrapping my arms around her waist. I put my lips on the side of her neck and give her light kisses. I can't help but smirk because of the goosebumps she gets when I kiss her. I love how reactive she is to me.

She tries to elbow me in the side to get me to stop in front of my family. I can't help but laugh at her antics of trying to get a way from me. She tries to step around my mother, but I pull her into me. "Your family is in here." She tries to whisper.

I bend down and claim her lips. "I don't give a fuck." I give her kisses down her neck and she giggles. "I have to get ready to go. I love you so much Haley."

She wraps her arms around me and kisses me deeper, running her fingers through my hair. "I love you too." I peck her on the lips and pick up my suitcase. I go to walk out of the door and turn to see her laughing with my mom and Zane as Bella, Diego and I walk out of the door.

We are getting so close to the end...but not without a little bit of drama!