Chapter 34

I step out of the shower and start to dry off. I flip my hair upside down and rub the towel through it. Once I finish I wrap the towel around me and walk into the bedroom. I see Theo has laid out shorts and a tank top for me. I see him coming out of the closet with dress pants and a dress shirt - it's unbuttoned and I can see his tattooed chest. He grabs his belt and is starting to wrap it around his waist, when he sees me standing in front of the bed. God, there is so much sexual tension between us.

I'm becoming braver with him. I drop my towel while staring at him. I can see him breathing heavy and walking towards me. He stops in front of me, taking in my entire naked body. My heart is thumping in my chest. God, I want him to touch me so bad.

He gives me a mischievous look and runs his hands along my sides, moving them down my hips and thighs. I'm getting so wet. He bends down and kisses me, parting my lips with his tongue. His mouth devours mine. He moves down, kissing my jaw, down to my neck. A moan escapes my mouth. His hands move between my thighs...the anticipation of it is killing me. I want him to take me now. I moan again. "Theo..." I try to get him to move his hands to the spot that I urn for his touch, but he doesn't.

He chuckles and whispers in my ear. "You better get dressed. I have some things to sort out at work. But later, we are all going out tonight." He steps away from me, smirking.

I stood there in shock. "You keep that mouth open, I'll give you a good reason to keep it open." He winks at me and walks out of the bedroom. I can't believe he just teased me and walked out.

I get dressed and walk down stairs. Theo is kissing Grace goodbye. He rounds the corner and grabs me, kissing me hard. It almost knocks the breath out of me. He pulls away and smirks. Theo, Diego and Zane leave for work.

Grace, Bella and Tiffany look at me and smile. I grab an apple. "Stop looking at me like that. We did not have sex." Bella giggles.

"We are going shopping for dresses." Bella says. I give her a questioning look. "Didn't Theo tell you about a fundraiser?"

A light bulb goes off. "Oh yeah, I completely forgot about it. When is it?"

"Tomorrow, so we need to get dresses." She says as she grabs her keys.

We are looking through dresses and Bella grabs a red dress. She comes out and looks stunning.

 She comes out and looks stunning

"Wow Bella, you look stunning." I say. She has so much confidence. She smirks and looks in the mirror. "Let's see how long this dress lasts with Diego."

I look at Grace and she is shaking her head. "Bella you look beautiful." Grace says tearing up.

Bella walks over to her and wipes her tears. "Momma, what's wrong?" Grace shakes her head.

"I'm just so happy to see both of my children happy with amazing people. Diego is such a good man." She turns and looks at me. "I was so worried that Theo wouldn't find someone worthy of his love. But, he did and it makes me so happy." She cries more.