Chapter 23

This chapter contains graphic violence. Please skip this chapter, if this makes you uncomfortable.

Antonio steps towards me. I try to run around him. He pushes my face against the book shelf, with my arms behind my back. He lifts the back of my dress up, exposing my panties. "I can see why Theo was so obsessed with you. I told you, you were going to fix my problem."

He leans into the crook of my neck and starts to kiss me. I could feel my heart racing. I was getting angrier and angrier by the second. I will never let another man violate me. His other hand moves downward and starts to pull my panties down.

"Oh believe me, I intend to fix your problem." I spat. He leans in close to my ear. "Oh yeah, I've been waiting to taste you."

I quickly bring my heel up, and nail him in the nuts. He falls back, holding himself. I quickly pull up my underwear and go to dash around him. He grabs ahold of my arm. I swing back and connect my fist to his face. He stood there shocked. However, he was stronger than me.

He reared back and punched me in the face, knocking me to the ground. He went to get on top of me, but I kick him in the stomach, making him double over.

I quickly get to my feet and start to run towards the door. His arms wraps around my waist and slams me on top of the desk, knocking the wind out of me. I gasp for air, trying to catch my breath. He forces my legs apart and steps in between them. His hands run up my thighs, grabbing me and pulling me towards him. Tears start to flood my cheeks, as I try to fight him off. He starts to unbuckle his belt and I try to shove him off of me. He punches me in the face mouth, making me spit blood. "Mmm...I bet your pussy tastes good." He says while trying to grab my panties.

My heart was beating fast. I look up and see a metal lamp above me. I grab ahold of it and smack him in the head, he falls to floor, unconscious. I realize that my underwear are not staying up because he ripped them during our struggle - I take them off and fling them on the ground. I go to run out of his office and I run into a man that has pale skin, blonde hair and green eyes. He looks at me with a grin, born of Satan. "Hi Haley."

I go to run around the couch and one of his men grabs a hold of my wrist. This man walks up to me, "I've been waiting to find Theo's weakness, who knew it would be a woman he was fucking."

I could feel my face flush with anger. "Theo doesn't even like me." I yell.

He raises his eyebrows, "is that what he told you?" He walks around me, inspecting me. He does this, not in a creepy way, but in a curiosity way.

"Do you know who I am Haley?"

I take a deep breath, "no, am I suppose to?"

He chuckles, "sarcasm and attitude will get your tongue cut out. I would quit while you're ahead. I'm Kade Rizzo and I plan on bringing Theo to his knees, with your help of course."

I reach up and smack him, "I will never help you."

He pulls out a knife and twists it in his fingers, "I had a feeling you were going to say that. Sweetheart, you don't really have a choice."

He takes the knife and cuts the side of my leg, making me scream. Blood starts oozing out of the large gash. He takes the blood and starts flinging it on the walls and pours some on the floor. "Theo will go insane and start making mistakes, thinking you're dead or severely injured." He winks at me.

"You mother fucker!" I yell and kick the guy holding me. His cohort, punches me in the ribs and muffles my yelling. Kade rips a piece of the bottom of my dress. He digs it into my wound, making me groan in pain. He smiles, as if he's getting pleasure from my pain. "Put her in the van." He says.