Chapter 15

Bags pack, I was ready to go. I head downstairs to see Zane, Grace, Theo, Diego and Bella with her aviator sunglasses. She goes to grab my bag and takes it out to the car. Grace comes over and hugs me tightly. She gives me a kiss on the cheek. I see a tear in her eye, "Grace I'm coming back."

She nods, "I know, I just love you like one of my own kids." I smile and give her a kiss on the cheek. I walk over to Zane and Diego and hug them. Theo watches my intensely. I'm not sure if I should really kiss him in front of Grace.

I walk over to Theo, hug him and give him a peck on the cheek. I go to walk away and he grabs my wrist, pulling me into him. His other hand grabs the back of my head, pulling me to his lips. He deepens the kiss by ravaging my mouth with his tongue. It never gets old. He bends down to my ear, "Just thinking about that perky body grinding on me and screaming my name, makes me fucking hard. I needed that to get me through the next three days." My face flushes and I smile and give him a quick peck on the lips.

I turn, Bella being slammed against the cabinet by Diego. Good God. Grace yells, "really you two? Take it to the bedroom, not on my kitchen cabinet."

Bella smirks, "I don't know why your yelling at me. I walked in here last night and it smelt of sex." Grace looks at Theo and then at me.

Theo growls, "Fuck off Bella. Haley won't let me touch her until she's divorced." Grace smiles at me.

I get into the passengers side of the SUV. Bella gets into the drivers side, "you ready?"

I sigh, "ready as I'll ever be."

As we drive, Bella smirks at me and starts laughing, "so I have to ask, if you didn't have sex with Theo last night, then what did you guys do? It did smell like sex."

I smile and shake my head at her, "no Bella, you don't have to ask."

She nudges my shoulder, "come on Hales, spill. We are an honest family."

I look up at the ceiling of the car, "I know you guys are, it's just different for me. No, we didn't have sex. We almost did, but I stopped Theo....and myself. He got mad, we had a fight and we made up by me kissing him...a lot."

She bends her head down, "you lie, I know Theo. He would not willing let you go if you didn't do something to him, or say something."

I groan in annoyance, "Bella I didn't do anything to him beside kiss his lips. I didn't have sex with him and I didn't suck his dick."

She starts laughing, "well, then you said something to him."

My face blushes at the thought of my words. She gasps, "I fucking knew it, what did you say to him?"

"If I tell you, will you drop the me and Theo subject?"

She nods, "for now."

I crossed my arms, "fine. I was asking Theo to let me go home to visit my mom and divorce Kyle. He said no at first because he couldn't stand the thought of me leaving. I begged him to let me. I told him that I've never begged anyone in my life - he was the only person that I've ever begged. I asked him again to let me go home and divorce Kyle. Afterwards he can have me, all of me. I nibbles on his ear and said, every ounce of me. I move down to his neck and said whenever you want. I may have stroke him a few times. He groaned and said fine. End of story."

Bella smiles ear to ear, "damn girl, no wonder he wanted to do this trip quickly. He wants you home and in his bed." I blushed at her words.

I had realized being on the road for an hour we were almost there. We pull up to my mom's house. I sat in the car, fiddling with my finger. I look up at the building. Bella grabs my hands, "hey, she's going to be happy to see you."