Chapter 30

Hey guys! Sorry it's been awhile. My life has been kind of crazy lately. My husband is taking me away this week and I'm super pumped! That being said, next chapter will be out Sunday.

Oh yeah and I still haven't gotten morning sickness...fingers crossed🤞 WHOOP WHOOP!! :)

I walk up to Zane, who is standing outside of the guest house. "How pissed is she?" I ask.

He creases his lips into a side smirk, "well...after we told her you would be here, she was a little more calm."

I take a deep breath and turn the door handle. I walk in to find a cook in the kitchen and a maid points towards a bedroom. I walk up to the door and knock. "Tiff, it's Haley."

The door swings open to a scowling and pissed off Tiffany. "What the fuck did you get me into!" She yells.

"I'm sorry Tiffany..."

"Yeah, well it's a little too late for sorry. I'm going to lose everything! Do you know how hard I worked for my life!" She pushes past me into the living room.

"You don't think I didn't? I worked hard for everything. They took me, just like they took you. I didn't decide to jump into bed with the mafia!" I follow quickly behind, nipping at her heels.

Her eyes widen, "the Mafia?"

I look at her confused. "Well yeah..."

She sits down on the couch, "fuck...I threw my shoe and tried to punch the guard. I just thought it was a gang."

I laugh, "Tiff they aren't going to hurt you. They won't exactly let you go, but they won't harm you. I would pin Theo's dick to a wall if anyone laid a finger on you."

She smirks, "so...what am I going to do now? Just stay in here for the rest of my days?"

Shaking my head, "no, I have something I need to talk to Theo about and your freedom is one of them. Tiff, I really am sorry. You're the only one I felt that I could turn to at that moment. I shouldn't have involved you."

She sighs, "Hales, I love you. I just wish you would have told me the truth about Theo. I would have been a little more prepared."

She peers over her shoulder, "so...the guards. Is there a rule for no dating your hostage?"

Shaking my head and chuckling, "well...I don't think so. I know Nicholas is married, but I believe the big and muscular guy, Jax is single." I wink at her.

She puts her head in her palms, "fuck... he's gorgeous and I tried to throw my shoe at him."

"The guy that checks on me periodically, he seems to know you well. Who is he?" She asks.

"That's Zane. He's like an older brother to me and probably one of my best friends. He taught me how to throw a punch. Honestly, he is probably the only person that actively tries to calm me down. He's the sweetest and completely off limits." I squint at her.

She chuckles, "Hales, I wasn't interested. He's nice to look at, but he seems more brotherly. I was more curious than anything." She looks at me, while placing her hand on top of mine. "I need a job. I can't be in here like this. I will go crazy."

I rest my other hand on top of hers. "Don't worry, I'll handle it tonight."

I walk back into the kitchen and find, Grace, Diego, Bella and Theo standing around the counter. Bella wraps her arm around my shoulder, "how are you feeling?"

I smile up at her, "better. I'm going to have a massive scar."

Bella shakes her head at me, "yeah, well when you stab yourself, that kind of happens."