Chapter 42

I've been waiting to spend time with him for weeks. He sent me a text to be ready by six and he would be here with a driver to take us out to dinner. He said he had to finish a few things up, but said he would make it up to me. He has no fucking idea.

I get a text that says they are out front. I step outside and see him in a gray suit. Fucking gorgeous. I walk up to him and he pulls me into a passionate kiss. He eyes my dress up and down. I smirk at him.

We get into the car and I scoot inside

We get into the car and I scoot inside. He follows me. He place his hand on my knee...his usual spot. I've realized he does this more to to either calm me down or himself. "Where are we going?" I ask.

He smiles and looks down at me, taking in my entire body. "To dinner."

I roll my eyes and look out of the window, noticing all of them are tented and the window to the driver is up. "How long will it take to get to dinner?"

He looks at his phone, "30 minutes, 40 if traffic sucks."

I quickly jump on him and straddle him, kissing and thrusting my tongue in his mouth. "Baby, I need you." I whisper.

His hands come up to my hips and my hands loosen his tie and unbutton his shirt. I pull it off of him and look down, taking in his muscular body that is covered in tattoos. He grabs my neck and kisses me deeper. I pull away from him slightly and he stares at me. "I have a surprise for you." He lifts one eyebrow.

I start to unzip my dress, but stop. Motioning for him to continue. He pulls the zipper down slowly and exposes my surprise to him. "Fuck Haley. God I fucking missed you too." He groans and bites his lip, his eyes taking up every inch of my body. I can see in his eyes he's thinking of every possible way to fuck me.

 I can see in his eyes he's thinking of every possible way to fuck me

I smirk at him. "You officially have 25 minutes, give or take. I would use it wisely."

He chuckles and unzips his pants, pulling his pants and briefs down. He pulls my panties down and I lean off of him. He kisses my neck and thrust his hard cock into my already wet pussy. I bounce on him, letting him filled me full. He unclips my bra, freeing my breasts. They are bouncing and he grabs them, groaning and kissing them. "Mmm...Theo.."