Chapter 41

This chapter is shorter than my usual. The next is longer. Hope you enjoy. I'll have the next chapter up either today or tomorrow. :)

Six weeks later....

During those six weeks, everything seemed to go back to normal. I was hanging out with Tiffany and sometimes Bella when she wasn't working. I was also helping run TM Construction, along with Tiffany as my Vice President of Marketing. Theo hated it when I worked a lot. We would fight about it and end up having make-up sex. Subconsciously, I think he did it just to start a fight. Bella and Diego were becoming more serious. Zane was healing and he had finally come back to work...after much protest to Nat.

Lately, Theo, Diego, Bella and Zane have been working late nights and I barely see Theo. Basically he comes home, takes a shower and goes to bed and leaves for the work in the early morning. When I see Zane, he says they are close to nailing down a new partner and Theo doesn't want to let it slip through his fingers. I'm starting to get angrier and angrier with him.

Friday morning, I get up early to try to see Theo, but he's already gone. I walk down to the kitchen to find Grace who hasn't started breakfast yet, but is sipping her coffee and reading the newspaper. "Good morning Grace." I walk towards the coffee pot.

"Good morning dear. I can start breakfast if you're hungry?" I hear her fold the newspaper.

I turn towards her. "I'm not hungry at the moment. I'll fix breakfast here shortly."

Grace smiles at me. We hear the front door fly open and Zane walks in, looking like he's on a mission. He runs upstairs to Theo's office and he runs back down with a file in his arm.

"Take four coffees with you. I know those guys make crap coffee." Grace gets up and fills four cups. Zane walks over to us.

"Hey Zane...how are you?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "If I'm not home at a decent time tonight, I'm fucking screwed. Nat will have my balls on a silver platter."

Grace shakes her head, while laughing. "Not if she wants that baby."

My eyes widen and I look from Grace to Zane. "Are you trying for a baby?" Zane smirks, "well when I'm actually home and Nat's not already asleep. We were going to wait until after we got married, but after I was shot Nat wants a baby now."

I get a huge grin on my face. "Aww...I'm so excited! Zane is going to be a daddy."

Zane smiles and pecks Grace on the cheek and heads towards the door. "Gotta run...see you guys later."

Grace shakes her head and turns to me. "How are things with Theo?" I look up at her and shake my head. "You know...he was getting mad at me for working all the time and I scaled back for him. Now he's doing the same thing and he won't even consider it. I'm going to beat his ass and feed him to the sharks if he doesn't start coming home."

She pats my arm. "He loves you and I know he would never cheat on you."

I furrow my eyebrows and look at Grace. "Honestly that hadn't even crossed my mind. Why do you say that?"

"I'm sorry honey, it's just the last time Theo was sorting business out, you were insecure about the subject. I was hoping you weren't feeling that way again."

I smirk, thinking of the punishments I received for not communicating with Theo when I was feeling insecure. "Believe me Grace, I've learned my lesson about not talking with Theo when I'm feeling insecure. Honestly, I'm just annoyed that I've barely seen him in two weeks."

Later that night...

While Tiffany and Grace headed to bed, I wrapped myself in a good book on the back patio. I wanted to be close to nature. I hear footsteps and I feel the couch dip. I look over and see Theo who looks exhausted. He was loosening his tie and lifts my legs, putting them on his lap and rubbing them. He lays his head back against the couch and takes a deep breath.

I shut my book and swing my legs over each side of him and straddle him. He doesn't lean his head up, but rest his hands on my thighs, making circle patterns. I start to unbotton his shirt and run my hands along his body. I look down to see his chiseled abs and the top of his deep v that is slightly hidden by his slacks. I lean into him and kiss his neck. He lifts his head and grabs my face, kissing me. "Not tonight baby. I'm exhausted."

I take a deep breath and get off his lap and head inside. I hear him walking quickly behind me. "Haley...stop."

I swing around quickly. "Be quiet...everyone is asleep."

He clenches his jaw. "THIS IS MY FUCKING HOUSE!"

I roll my eyes at his childish behavior and head upstairs. Once in his room, I grab clothes. He walks in and slams the door. "What the fuck are you doing?" He looks at me completely pissed off.

I ignore him and walk into the bathroom and grab my toothbrush. I walk back out and he grabs everything in my hands and throws it across the room. "You're not fucking leaving. Get your ass in that bed. I'm tired and I don't feel like arguing with you tonight." I could start to see the old Theo coming out...which pissed me off.

I go to step around him and he pushes me back softly with his hand on my stomach. "You're sleeping next to me." He says sternly.

I look up at him. "I'm sleeping in the spare bedroom by myself...until you decide you want to be a part of this relationship."

I can see the fire burning in his eyes. Before I know it, he picks me up over his shoulder and walks over to the bed, dropping me. He gets on top of me, straddling me and holding my hands above my head. He leans down and plants kisses down my neck, moving down to my collar bone. "Baby...I'm sorry. I really am. Please stay in here with me. Let me hold you."

He kisses back up my neck, nipping at my skin and making me moan. He smirks, knowing that my body is betraying my mind and giving into him. "I promise I will take you and my family to dinner tomorrow and when we come back, I will fuck you all night. Sound good?" He leans up, looking into my eyes. "You promise?" I ask. He shakes his head yes and kisses me.

He gets off of me and heads towards the shower. I start to fall asleep, but hear the bathroom door creak open. I watch as Theo walks over to the other side of the bed completely naked. This is so hard to not jump on him. I feel the bed dip and strong arms wrap around me. He pulls me to his chest and leans into my ear. " I love you, baby. Goodnight." He kisses the side of my neck.

"I love you too."