Chapter 2

I waited outside shivering in the sparkly black crop top, denim booty shorts and heels they gave me. I didn't want to walk back in to grab the rest of my stuff after all that happened. I soon saw Eugene's bright red Ford pull up in front of me. I rushed into the car where the heat was on the highest. He looked me up and down before chuckling. I gave him a confused look "what?". "Sexyyy" he looked me up and down again before he tried to gently bite his lip to try act sexy but then he actually bit his lip pretty hard. I burst out laughing as I held my hands closer to the heat. His dark brown hair was messed up I could tell he probably just woke up to pick me. He smiled before grabbing a blanket and covering me with it.

"What would I do without you?" I sighed as I wrapped the blanket around me tightly. He shrugged before answering "probably die". I playfully hit him on the arm before he continued "My place?". I nodded and with that he started driving.

"So do you want to tell me what happened or you need more time?" he put his hand on my lap. "Need more time, guess I'm still shocked over what happened" I reassured him. "That's fine by me but don't take too long Fay".

In 20 minutes we had reached his house. He got out the key and unlocked the door as quietly as possible. We tip toed in and I made my way upstairs to his room. I opened his wardrobe and started looking for my pj's. I have always left my pj's and the stuff I would need in the night at all of their houses in case I had a fight with my mother. "it's not there" Eugene said as he threw himself on the bed. "Then where is...ohhh shit" I quickly remembered I took my stuff home to get it wash. Eugene insisted I leave them with him and he'll wash it but he had exams at the time and I didn't want to disturb him or his family. "Here use this instead"  he threw me one of his shirts and one of my old booty shorts. "Thanks".

I quickly got dressed in front of him since I didn't care if he saw me naked or not and besides it's not as if he looks. "Ok goodnight" I said as I was about to walk out of the room before he stopped me. "Guest room is full. My cousin came to visit remember?" he quietly closed his door and guided me to his bed. "Cousin Roger?" I asked excitedly. "the one and only that can get stuck on the toddlers swing in the park". We looked at each before in seconds we were on the floor dying of laughter.

Eugene placed he hand over my mouth "shhh everyone is still asleep" he shaked  his head with disappointment. I rolled my eyes "sorry Genny". He laughed the stupid name I gave him when we were small. He got tired of calling my name since it was quote on quote "too long for me to say", he decided to call me Fay instead. And since I was so bad at coming up with nicknames I called him Genny, which sounded like a girls name but he didn't mind.

"Wanna just cuddle?" I asked. Before I could say anything else he immediately got up and got the blankets. I smiled and switched off the main light and switched on the lamps. I lay down on the bed facing the window trying to clear my head. I didn't notice when Eugene lay down behind me. He placed his arm around my waist which gave me a fright. "Come closer" he whined. I moved closer to him till our bodies were so close I could feel the heat of him. He started gently playing with my hair as he rested his chin on my neck . "Want to tell me what's wrong now?" he whisper into my ear.

I shook my head and mumbled a no. He sighed before turning me to face him. "Your crying.. " his bright blue eyes scanning my face. "No I'm not crying I'm fine" I looked down at his chest not wanting to look at him. He lifted my chin up before using his thumb to gently wipe my face. "then what's this?". I felt my cheeks and they were damp, I didn't even notice I was crying. "Eugene not today please, maybe in the morning?" I turned away from him facing the window hoping he wouldn't try and get it out of me. "Ok then but can you at least move in closer? Your basically gonna fall of the bed " he sighed. "don't be mad at me.. Please?". I looked at the space between us and he was right.
"I'm not mad at you, just not ready to talk" I shuffled a bit closer beside him.

I moved a bit closer to him when I felt a bulge, his entire body just tensed up. "Eugene what is that? Your wallet or food? " and for some reason I started moving my ass up and down basically grinding on what ever that object was. "Fay.. Stop that" his voice was very serious but me being the stubborn person I was I continued to grind on the object giggling. "Your trying to hide something from me, it better not be sweets" I stopped grinding on the object and without looking I place my hand where my ass was. I felt Eugene's sweatpants and tried to check his pockets but they were empty. I frowned and moved my hand around the front and felt the bulge.

Oh my god.. I was grinning on Eugene's...you know. Can God just make a hole so I can jump in and die?

"Shit I'm sorry Genny I didn't mean to.. I didn't know it was your.. Shit the worse part is that I was doing for a good 5 fucking minutes ". He slowly opened his eyes before he started laughing, I looked up confused why he wasn't pissed at me or even embarrassed. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it "Fay it's no big deal stop worrying". "It's not?" I asked looking straight into his eyes. He shook his head "Its not, so stop before you make this awkward". I nodded and he let go of my hand and walked towards the bathroom "I'm just going to take a shower.. A cold one " he smirked at me before he walked into the bathroom.

I grabbed a pillow and and screamed into it hoping it muffled my screams. I can't believe I just did that. I'm lucky it's Eugene and not somebody else.

Moments later he walked out of the bathroom with his sweatpants and grey shirt, his hair was still damp. "Better?" he gave me a thumbs up before sliding into bed with me. I created some space between us so I wouldn't do it again but he grabbed my waist and brought me closer to him. "Don't.." he whispered. "but what if I do it again" I tried to move but he stopped me again. He turned me to face him pulling me closer so my head rested on his chest. "we will sleep like this then.. Is that ok? ". I nodded and moved closer being careful I didn't get to close to his lower region. He rubbed my back and placed a kiss on my forehead "Go to sleep we will talk in the morning"
My eyes felt heavy and I slowly lost my vision but before I fell asleep I heard him mumble

" I really wish I could tell you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think I will be posting the chapters on Wednesday and Sundays

You can use my code
PRECIOUSN8920
To get 20% off at
FASHIONCETERA.COM

Rose🌹