Chapter 8

"Oh God I look..beautiful" I stared at the girl in the mirror who looked like me but a million times better. Her make up was simple and elegant which made her face glow, her hair was so put together making her look more lady like and the dress..the dress just put everything together. The lovely gold dress clung to her body following by the lace. I looked in the mirror smiling realising the beautiful girl in the mirror..is me.

I probably stared at mirror for at least 10 minutes before I went back to Maria to see Simon and Nick already there

I probably stared at mirror for at least 10 minutes before I went back to Maria to see Simon and Nick already there. "Wow Faith you look fantastic, how about you get in the middle of the boys?" she took one last picture of them before signalling me to join them. Simon was wearing a dark blue suit while Nick was wearing just a white collar shirt with his sleeves rolled up. I stood in the middle of them putting my hand on Simon's shoulder as Nick put his hand around my waist. She took the picture and we started posing together. "Simon, Nick face Faith but look at the camera and Faith just stay where you and pose" we did as she said before she took the picture.

"Now only Faith" the boys scrambled off the set leaving just me and the white background. "Ready?". I gave her a thumbs up and started to pose. Pose after pose I could see Maria was happy with the pictures.

"Perfect Faith that's perfect now Maya go join her" Maria said as she looked back at the pictures on the monitor. Maya walked up to me wearing a maroon jumpsuit that was backless and had a very low cut in the front. Her hair was straightened and put in a low pony tail. Her eye make up was a dramatic smoky eye mixed with a bit of gold.

She did a little spin making me laugh and a flash went off

She did a little spin making me laugh and a flash went off. We were both startled and looked at Maria who gave us a thumbs up. As we started posing, she kicked her leg up making me use both hands to hold it. I gave her a 'what the fuck are you doing' look and she just shrugged "Thought I'll make this shoot a bit more interesting, look at the camera " she pouted her lips like she was going to kiss me on the cheek , she closed her eyes as I looked the camera laughing. Our last pose was both of us blowing a kiss to the camera. By the time we had finished controlling our giggles Beatrice came to join in.

Her white strapless dress was simple with floral design all over it reaching just above her knees. Her blonde hair stopping half way down her back. Pearl bracelet with hoop earrings to match. Pink lips, rosy cheeks and tiny bit of eyeshadow to make her blue eyes pop.